Made a little compilation of our trail camera photos and videos from last season.

Hoytvectrix

5 year old buck +

The video is about 14 minutes. I've been scraping the bottom of the barrel for hunting content online and decided to finally put this together. It's mostly a way for the family to enjoy all of the photos and videos of the season in a single place.

The big 10 that is probably on this the most made it through the season. Here is a clip I recorded of him from the stand:

The 12 with split brow-tines that is on there throughout was shot by one of the neighbors. The clips of him limping at the end were about 3 weeks after the shot. We assume he became coyote bait because we never saw him after that final photo of him.

We have about 160 acres in northern Missouri. I've been wanting to do a land tour for quite a while, as I've been documenting things fairly well for the past 5-10 years. I'll probably start the land tour thread a little later this summer when I have some more time.

Last edited:
That was really cool. You have some great deer. The one on the video is a hammer. Can’t wait to see the land tour cause you are doing something right.

very well done
got a lot of nice bucks running your way

Cool vids. Bummer about the split browtine buck getting wounded and being yote bait.

I think I would have been using my rifle if I had that 10pt beauty giving me a shot, not the camera!

If ya had a way to call in his current girl friend, I am sure he would have followed her in.

Cool vids. Bummer about the split browtine buck getting wounded and being yote bait.

I think I would have been using my rifle if I had that 10pt beauty giving me a shot, not the camera!

Hahah, I just wasn't comfortable with the shot. It was about 250 yards or so and I wasn't in a good position in the stand. The good news is that he made it through the season and I have been getting photos of him again.

Totally understand that, certainly wouldn't want to risk wounding such a beautiful deer. From the vids, I would have never guessed he was that far out.

He's gonna be a stud this year. Good luck with him.