Little history lesson for me on pup Cultipacker's

WTNUT

5 year old buck +
Can someone tell me what the old timers did with those pup Cultipacker's (about 4 feet or less long). Yes I know they used them as a cultipacker, but it seems like it was almost a waste of time they are so narrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the ones you are referring to were located on the end of longer cultipacters and had the ability to swivel or be removed, at least on the ones I have seen that are still intact. I have a short one off of an original three part culti and the larger center cultipacker, approx. 8'. However there are several versions of cultipackers out there so I'm sure there are other explanations as well.

I think the ones you are referring to were located on the end of longer cultipacters and had the ability to swivel or be removed, at least on the ones I have seen that are still intact. I have a short one off of an original three part culti and the larger center cultipacker, approx. 8'. However there are several versions of cultipackers out there so I'm sure there are other explanations as well.
I have one of the 4' sections as well. The original was a 7'er with a 4' on each end. I sold one of the 4'ers and the 7' is at the farm, the other 4' is at my home. Works really good behind an ATV, especially for smaller plots.

Yep, we bought a cultipacker with a 6-footer in the middle and a 4-footer on either side.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk