All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Less time on Habitat Talk

Derek Reese 29

5 year old buck +
Well fellas...I got a new job which does not involve sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day...I will be moving on from running a chemistry stockroom at a university to surveying for an engineering firm so my multiple posts a day (thanks for putting up with them) will probably be coming to an end. I will still try to pop in every once in a while. Thanks again for all the advice and here's to hoping it only continues!

Oh no. Congrats on the new job though. Weekend updates are fine. haha

Well fellas...I got a new job which does not involve sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day...I will be moving on from running a chemistry stockroom at a university to surveying for an engineering firm so my multiple posts a day (thanks for putting up with them) will probably be coming to an end. I will still try to pop in every once in a while. Thanks again for all the advice and here's to hoping it only continues!

Most guys sit on the john multiple times a day dont they?

Good luck with the new job!

Most guys sit on the john multiple times a day dont they?

Good luck with the new job!
yes i have done a few posts from that particular spot..gonna have to learn to go in the woods though...

Congrats on the new Job.

very excited as I have wanted to work outside for a long time (used to in college and loved it but couldn't find gainful employment doing it after that)...although ask me in about mid March how I'm liking it and the tune might be a little different...

Enjoy the new job! Nothing like expanding the horizons and getting a new view in the job area from time to time. Work just becomes work and a guy spends a lot of his life doing that, might as well try to enjoy it!