All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leftovers :)

That is a awesome buck where ever you hunt! Hopefully he survives and you get a crack at him next year!

They are all winners to me. Anything I posted here would be my best buck with a bow. Post 14 is a bruiser. I had 10 seconds draw and shoot. Unfortunately with crazy high winds he didn't react to the shot at all. If he ducks at all I got him. I am sure in hindsight he never heard the bow go off or the arrow humming at him. That was the shot opportunity I waited 10 years for. To see a much bigger buck a week later was shocking to me. I don't have any pictures of him besides one poor quality video. My dad saw him a week later and my neighbor saw him after dark on the last day of regular gun season. He would be pushing Booner status next year.

A much better look at the first buck in this post. The one that for sure made it until the last day of bow season at worst.
MFDC1639_zpskbogz8n5.jpg

Another angle.
MFDC1645_zps1wgf8naa.jpg

And a video from the same sequence.

what the heck is in front of that buck (the last picture)... Looks like a bunch of squirrel carcasses... Pretty sure that isn't it :)

Dried husk from corn cobs.
Its legal in my county for now.