Leftovers :)

That is a awesome buck where ever you hunt! Hopefully he survives and you get a crack at him next year!

They are all winners to me. Anything I posted here would be my best buck with a bow. Post 14 is a bruiser. I had 10 seconds draw and shoot. Unfortunately with crazy high winds he didn't react to the shot at all. If he ducks at all I got him. I am sure in hindsight he never heard the bow go off or the arrow humming at him. That was the shot opportunity I waited 10 years for. To see a much bigger buck a week later was shocking to me. I don't have any pictures of him besides one poor quality video. My dad saw him a week later and my neighbor saw him after dark on the last day of regular gun season. He would be pushing Booner status next year.

A much better look at the first buck in this post. The one that for sure made it until the last day of bow season at worst.
MFDC1639_zpskbogz8n5.jpg

Another angle.
MFDC1645_zps1wgf8naa.jpg

And a video from the same sequence.

what the heck is in front of that buck (the last picture)... Looks like a bunch of squirrel carcasses... Pretty sure that isn't it :)

Dried husk from corn cobs.
Its legal in my county for now.