All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like em with small racks and a few extra pounds.

^ Holy Schmidt! THAT is a BIG deer. Steroids?....or photo shop?
Neither! That was the only pic I had of him all year. Must have been a hot doe around because I got another big buck that night that I hadn't seen all year. My neighbor passed him up and said he is every bit as big as the picture looks.

Albert better be careful. He couldn't wait until dark today.

That's my tripod 15 yards behind him with the X-mass tree limbs on it.

He pulls this to many times and I'm making a special trip.

85da194007aeba35c51888b0e6b2be87.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has got to be older than grandma's dentures. Real trophy right there. Hope you get a crack at him.

He looks like a wedge - with the trim back-end and the bulky chest. No Booner rack, but a REAL trophy for sure !! I'd love to kill one like that any day.

Hope you have a scale big enough to use!

I love those fat bastards, harvest him!

I started running cameras in 2009, i picked this property up in 2010. Still had no idea what I was doing, I threw some corn out and they came.

This is one of the first bucks I ever got on camera, just got permission to hunt this property. I know he's probably not that old but this remains the FATTEST spike horn I've ever encountered.

DSC_0094_zpseqbyrq3o.jpg

DSC_0095_zpsebfpyp4p.jpg

I love those fat bastards, harvest him!

I started running cameras in 2009, i picked this property up in 2010. Still had no idea what I was doing, I threw some corn out and they came.

This is one of the first bucks I ever got on camera, just got permission to hunt this property. I know he's probably not that old but this remains the FATTEST spike horn I've ever encountered.

DSC_0094_zpseqbyrq3o.jpg

Looks like his knees should be giving out.

Holy $h!t He didn't miss many meals did he.

Albert continues to haunt my little clover patch.

He's not much to look at and won't make any book but if he comes by me, shame on him.
b71a0323489eb771e43e2c06ac0349d9.jpg
8ae517bfccc3849dfa757637186302ab.jpg
0009408de6f68200af56649bdbf23d0d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk