Hurley, WI

SmallChunk

5 year old buck +
Headed to Hurley this weekend for my buddies 30th birthday. I've heard some stories of the town....just looking for a little inside info about what I'm getting into. Any of you Wisconsin folk been there? What are my chances of leaving the town in one piece and not making a trip to the local clink?

Take LOTS of Dollar bills for the strippers. Been about 15 years since I've been there but I doubt much has changed. If your going on a sled LOCK it up.

Don't drive those snowmobiles drunk, as a matter of fact stay off the trails at night. Don't get in a fight and you'll be good. I Got no use for those drug infested crack hoe strip joints, but that's me. If you insist, keep your nose far enough away to not catch something.

It was a blast in the late 80's and early 90's when I was fresh out of high school. My buddies and I made it a point to go to Hurley on at least one of our snowmobiling weekends every year. Got "up-north" snowmobiling 5 or 6 times each winter and at least 1 of those times was to Hurley. Fun times, but haven't been up there since '93 or 94'.

Lots of Methed up girls running around. It is Las Vegas of Wisconsin. Sould be a good time.

In the prohibition years the town never dried up for a minute. I don't think much has changed for a hundred years! Just a different crowd.

Lol, thanks for the heads up guys. I'll have to give you an updated report at the end of the weekend!

I fear that I might be banned if I was to post photos :D

That's what photo shop is for to edit them

If you try to take photos in one of those joints make sure you have insurance on that phone and bail money in your pocket.

Small Chunk just texted me some live video updates from his evening so far.

498.gif

1310539384202387.gif

I'm home safe. What.A.Town......

Come on, no more details than that.

Yes. We need details.

Details....if I could remember them I would share...lol. Let's just say I watched numerous friends get kicked out of establishments, cops were on us both nights, pictures were taken in the clubs, there was only one attractive girl in town and she wasn't even a stripper she was a bartender, blue bobber beer is delishious, my ride home was hell.

In all seriousness, we had a great time. It was a ton of fun and some awesome memories were made for my buddy on his 30th. The booze and food out there are insanely cheap and most people disliked the badgers, of which made me very happy. I wouldn't recommend going there for the good looking dancers though, like most said they are either wayyy over weight, out of there prime or toothless and unattractive! I hope someday I am able to trailer my sled out there and go riding! Oh and the tacos at this one bar are to die for!

Sledding up there is outstanding. The trails are like an interstate system. At least when I use to go up sledding.