Houston, we have liftoff

Nice!
It's always a good sign when the main beam in velvet is a thick as the ear base. Usually makes for a shooter :D

See what you did Native ??? You planted all that good stuff on your place and attracted all that good assortment of game ..... long-beards, big bucks, etc. Now you have to build a bunk-house for when all of us come out there to hunt !!!!! :D ( hint: we like DELUXE accommodations !!! ) :D:D:D:p

See what you did Native ??? You planted all that good stuff on your place and attracted all that good assortment of game ..... long-beards, big bucks, etc. Now you have to build a bunk-house for when all of us come out there to hunt !!!!! :D ( hint: we like DELUXE accommodations !!! ) :D:D:D:p

I've got a barn big enough to hold everyone. We just need to clean out the manure and get the Property Brothers in for a renovation.:)

Let me guess who gets to shovel the manure out .........:eek: !!!

Nice trio of toms in that pic. Any one of those would make a dandy mount for a wall.

Let me guess who gets to shovel the manure out .........:eek: !!!

Nice trio of toms in that pic. Any one of those would make a dandy mount for a wall.

LOL, according to my memory I have already shoveled several tons during my childhood, so I know the job well and would make a good supervisor. And, I can direct the shovel guys to all of the fruit trees so we can fertilize them.

Those three toms are pretty but I'm going to let them grow and try my luck at a different place on opening morning. My uncle saw one that he said was the biggest he had ever laid eyes on, so I've got to at least try for that one.

Thick antlers popping up and 3 long beards. That's a nice pair of springtime pics!

Thick antlers popping up and 3 long beards. That's a nice pair of springtime pics!

Thanks, it does make a guy feel good to see some work paying off.