All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Herbicide prices for 2014

Alpha Doe

5 year old buck +
Rural King has 1 gallon jugs of Drexel glyphosate for $16.99. That would be $42.50 per 2.5 gallons. On sale! Wish I had a Rural King by me. Maybe you can find someone that does a price match and carries Drexel brand.

Rural King has 2.5 gallon jugs of Drexel glyphosate for $44.99 or $17.99 per gallon. I believe this is regular price.

Farm and Fleet has 2.5 gallon jug of Crop Smart glyphosate for $50.00 or $20.00 per gallon. I believe this is regular price.

Anyone have a better price than Rural King without having to buy it in a drum?

TSC prices have gone up with their Farmworks brands. 59.99 2.5 gal

Fleet Farm has Big N Tuff 2.5 gal for 49.99/ 2.5 gal regular price

Rural king has good pricing!

I paid 48.00 for a 2 1/2 gallon jug from my local feed mill..

Last year I purchased 2.5 gal round up 50.2% and tsc for $59.95 on sale, regular price $79.95

Last year I purchased 2.5 gal round up 50.2% and tsc for $59.95 on sale, regular price $79.95

How much less herbicide per acre are you using with the higher % of active ingredient?

If you presently use 1 qt of 41%/ acre I use 24 oz. I have my sprayer calibrated to use 26 gal of mixture for 1 acre.

Menards has 2.5 gallons of gly for $50.00. Not a bad price for a big box store. I'm thinking it will go on sale sometime soon.