Habitat Talk's April Trail Cam Photo Contest

Is that a Wolf? What does he have? Awesome picture!

Great pic showing the predator and prey relationship. Don't tell me, that's the neighbors cat!

Almost looks like a bear cub!

landlord, wow. that's all I can say.

That's nuts. Glad we don't have those!

Wolf with bear cub is an awesome pic!

Glad I have neither around me though.

neat picture,do the bear lovers up there know they kill cubs,maybe you can turn the then against the wolf lovers

I'm sure that would be last years cub that wolf is carrying. Wolves take a lot of bear cubs and yearlings where their ranges overlap. Which in MN is almost the entire wolf & bear ranges here. They generally leave the adults alone for fear of injury, but they will harass the heck out of them.

Quick question for Buelller, and sincere apologies if I missed you already answering this question... are videos allowed for those of us who capture them? Don't ask to cause any trouble and I can certainly share screen captures from videos... just that sometimes videos tell even more of an interesting tale than a single snapshot picture alone.

Food plot sure looks nice and green, Bc4abc! :emoji_thumbsup:

I got one of those too Bc4abc, my first ever fox on camera.

MFDC0827.JPG

Pair of geese have been calling the foodplot home for a week or so now. Had a couple males fighting out there too, but not in front of camera. MFDC0828.JPG

No, my camera cannot see into the future, I must have messed up the month last time I checked it. LOL

That fox looks like he's on a weight watchers program

Quick question for Buelller, and sincere apologies if I missed you already answering this question... are videos allowed for those of us who capture them? Don't ask to cause any trouble and I can certainly share screen captures from videos... just that sometimes videos tell even more of an interesting tale than a single snapshot picture alone.
Photos only for now. Later in the year if interest remains high I'd like to do a video contest.

Kinda far away, but it looks like that white doe has a pink eye, meaning she's an albino as opposed to a white version of a whitetail. Nice to have one your property.

Who was the April winner?

Is this a dog?
what.jpg