Habitat Talk's 2018 Winner vs Winner Photo Contest

bueller

We are putting all of the winners from this year's monthly trail cam contests up against each other to close out the year. The photo that earns the most likes will be deemed the 2018 winner. There will be a prize awarded to the winner but details are still in the works so I'll hold off on that for now. The winner will be announced on Jan. 1st, 2019. Good luck to those in the contest and thanks to everyone for their participation in these contests.

John-W-WI managed to snag us a personalized copy of Jeff Sturgis's book All Weather Whitetails.
So the winner gets a signed copy...(Sweet!)

All-Weather-Whitetails-Cover.jpg

Last edited:
I can't see my pics or bakers pic? Other 2 show up? I'm on my phone though so that might be it.

I can't see my pics or bakers pic? Other 2 show up? I'm on my phone though so that might be it.
Believe it's just a phone thing, I see the same on my phone but I see all of them on the computer, they are all there on tap a talk too.

I see them on my desktop and android, both running chrome.

Weird. Tried to open in Chrome on phome and notta. Will try on computer later.

Hopefully I got the pics working...

Bill, I'm catching up to you guys. I can see the two does fighting just fine.

-John

Bill, I'm catching up to you guys. I can see the two does fighting just fine.

-John

How about the ones in the begging of the thread?

I can see all of them.

@Jake should log out and log back in on any device he is having trouble with. Not sure what else it could be?

-John

Should be good now. I downloaded and re uploaded all the pics.

Good now on my end. :)

I'm confused... Shouldn't there be 12 pics to choose from...or at least 11? I see July, Aug, Sept, 2 for Oct, and November.... Am I missing something?

I'm confused... Shouldn't there be 12 pics to choose from...or at least 11? I see July, Aug, Sept, 2 for Oct, and November.... Am I missing something?

:emoji_scream: Caught us! We kinda dropped the ball and started late this year. We usually start just before fawning starts. :emoji_disappointed:

OK....just making sure I wasn't missing something....wanted to make sure I reviewed all the candidates before I voted... Wanted to make sure the Russians where not involved in tampering...