Habitat-Talk’s July 2019 Trail Camera Contest

Didn't want to burn one of five possible entries with this one... so sharing after the entry submission deadline... just because the board seems to be low on love for such critters as coons, possums, and armadillos. :emoji_wink:

062919 Armadillo.jpg

Didn't want to burn one of five possible entries with this one... so sharing after the entry submission deadline...

Deadline is 10 days out. We go until the 15th of the following month.

I don’t know why, that’s just how it started way back when...

Red stag outside my friend's apartment. Taken with a cell phone, not a trail cam.

View attachment 25457

Some of the boys hanging out in their bachelor group still ... 2nd video is a 4.5 year old I have been watching for a few years. All 4 of these bucks are under one of my ladder stands ... they seem to know when I am not there ... :emoji_grimacing:

That picture from schafj above, deer on the left, is that some kind of issue with the deer's skin? I just saw one behind my house with very similar markings and I haven't seen it before.

Shedding summer coats.

Weird. I can't upload any photos now.
That’s odd.
Try re uploading one that you have in the past. Maybe the server doesn’t like something about this one.

That’s odd.
Try re uploading one that you have in the past. Maybe the server doesn’t like something about this one.

I have tried several. No idea what the problem is.

I have tried several. No idea what the problem is.

Not sure either. Picture posting permissions are global so it can’t be that an individual profile got messed up.
Have you tried on several devices?