GREAT MARINADE

UP Powers

5 year old buck +
I have found the best marinades I have ever used for Venison. They are absolutely fantastic!!! I have ZERO affiliation with this company and no vested interest. I have used them quite a few times with venison and they are the BEST I have ever used, bar none! I even tried the spicy guacamole and it also was fantastic. I got this at the local grocery store in the Hispanic section and it should be easy to find. I have used this for venison fajitas and also for venison al pastor. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.fronterafiesta.com/store/grilling-marinades/49

marinade.jpg

You're making me hungry. :)

Here we go with another food thread !! These always get good traffic. Now I'm gonna have to look for these !! Hungry now too .........

let me clarify one thing. The guacamole mix was NOT used on venison. I just used it on two avocados. Although, I do make some california venison club sandwiches and used sliced avocados. I just marinade the venison in some Italian dressing overnight, thinly slice it and grill it. I assemble like a BLT but use the venison instead of bacon and use avocados. they are good.