All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got My Mount Back From The Taxidermist

CuivreDog

5 year old buck +
Well I got my mount back from the taxidermist and I couldn't be happier with results!

As I said in an earlier post, I have a lot of history with this buck so it was extremely gratifying watching him grow up into the monarch that he became.

A special shout out THANK YOU to Bob Schnettgoeke of Schnettgoeke Taxidermery for the fine mount and also to Randy Walker (aka "pinwheel of MWT) for the awesome job in the creation of the pedestal base!

Wow what a buck. Congrats!

Sweet!

Very nice mount and a stud of a buck!

Stunning

Awesome and a very nice stand to display him on. Did you make that ?

That is a great mount. I have been looking at pedestal mounts, really like that one. Congrats on the buck, having history with one makes them extra special.

Nice buck! Nice mount! Congratulations CuivreDog!

Awesome and a very nice stand to display him on. Did you make that ?

I wish I could say I made it but a friend of mine built it for me.

Perfect.

Very nice! Congrats.

Very nice mount for a very nice deer! Congrats!

Epic!

Deer of a lifetime. Beautiful.

Great buck and mount!

very nice looking ,hunt and deer there, any chance of getting a look at the back side of things?

I did a pedestal mount a few yrs back, and , it was the taxidermists first and ONLY one he did and , well the back isn;t so hot looking, so, been looking for some idea's on how to maybe correct>
right now I just keep the back to a wall LOL
didn;t care so much, as I did this mount a as joke some what, as I hit the deer with my truck and did over 10 k in damages, so, I got the sucker mounted as a memory I can look back at and since NO one was hurt, joke about!
have the trucks hood ornament on the stand with the deer too !

Beautiful buck and mount!!

Great looking deer and a beautiful mount with that custom base. High class!

Wow! Awesome.