All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get out of my spot...Junior......

I just like that buck.

Serious head-gear, Native. He still has some growing to do yet !! He'll be pretty interesting in October.

That could be the coolest rack I have ever seen. He walks in with a 150" ...which one do you shoot?

That could be the coolest rack I have ever seen. He walks in with a 150" ...which one do you shoot?

LOL, I will be hunting from the blind with my son, so we will just whack em both. Hamburger and backstraps galore...:)

Serious head-gear, Native. He still has some growing to do yet !! He'll be pretty interesting in October.

We've got bets going on whether his brows end up crossing or not.:D

His brows might end up being taller than the G2's, more impressive every pic.

At least more "unusual" with every pic....:)

Nothing wrong with a " 2-fer " with your son !! ( post #5 ). Butterflied straps with grilled onions and mushrooms in butter, washed down with an ice-cold brew ........... What time should we arrive ????? :D

Nothing wrong with a " 2-fer " with your son !! ( post #5 ). Butterflied straps with grilled onions and mushrooms in butter, washed down with an ice-cold brew ........... What time should we arrive ????? :D

Heck, we will have fresh pears to eat too.

With two gunshots the rest of the deer will run for the next county, so there will be plenty left for us!!:D

Some would say that deer is ugly but I love the look of that buck! I hope you get a crack at him!

Some would say that deer is ugly but I love the look of that buck! I hope you get a crack at him!

Thanks.

He got real cocky about being out in daylight last year a few weeks after gun season was over. I got numerous pics of him out at different times of the day.

On Thanksgiving day I had been to a family gathering and just thought I would drive to my gate and turn around before going home. When I came around the curve of the county road that dead-ends at my gate, he was standing in the middle of the blacktop road at 2:00 PM in the afternoon. When he saw my truck he jumped the fence and disappeared into my switchgrass.

I think he will get cocky again once I quit doing so much work and disturbing everything like I always do in the spring and early summer. Also, the neighbor is cutting timber right now, so my chances should get better at him the closer it comes to hunting season.

He has a good month of growth ahead yet., anything is possible! I had a pictures of a buck once that was almost his opposite if you tipped that rack 90 degrees toward his nose. His rack was no wider than his skull and went past the front of his nose. The beam tips almost touched.

That dude has a lot of character! He would be an awesome one to harvest