Funny gimmick food plot video

*Hawaii5joe*

5 year old buck +
I'm looking for a good laugh. One of you guys posted a YouTube video a year or so ago with a couple guys ( interesting characters) trying to sell some goofy food plot system. Maybe it was a roll out food plot system. Can't remember... If someone knows what I'm referring to, please post it again. Thanks

Maybe it was a bag of dirt with food plot seed in it?????

Isn't there an antler dirt company or something?

Isn't there an antler dirt company or something?
I think this is the one I'm thinking of dipper. I thought mclovin or SD posted it last year. It was dirt in a bag with food plot seed already mixed. It was a real corny video. I can't find it anywhere.

I remember it Joe. They were real bubba's and planting road ruts covering like 10 square feet
Yes, I'm guessing that biz didn't last too long. It was great entertainment though.

i think this thread is what you are looking for....about scroll down to post #9 by West Branch.

http://habitat-talk.com/index.php?threads/product-of-the-day-instant-woods.2370/#post-44834
Phil- thank you for finding it. This is marketing at its best! I wonder if Double Bull had these guys running around helping them sell back in the day. My personal favorite is when the kid comes into the picture carrying some dude right before he makes his very own sweet plot!! Or when they just about start arguing about the wind direction and where the deer are going to come from down the road.

i found it by searching "man tractor" on threads that i commented on...lol.