Fat and Sassy women

Darn it, you got my hopes up :)

I'm surprised you have that much snow???

-John

Darn it, you got my hopes up :)

I'm surprised you have that much snow???

-John

That much snow has been unusual here for a long time, but now it's happened two years in a row.

I doesn't seen to be bothering them much.

Everyone looks good and healthy.

That's a great pic

The girls are looking good, Native. All that skimpy food selection you provide !! :D If does are carrying, they should be in good shape come fawning time.
The snow down there looks like it was sticky (limbs). Are you losing any limbs / trees ??

The girls are looking good, Native. All that skimpy food selection you provide !! :D If does are carrying, they should be in good shape come fawning time.
The snow down there looks like it was sticky (limbs). Are you losing any limbs / trees ??

Yep, I think they will be in great shape for the young ones. I will do some yote hunting before the fawns drop, and that should help too.

The snow seemed to really hang on those red cedars, but they are tough. I didn't notice any limbs out and also no trees down. We were probably close to it being worse than it was.

Good pics of some nice healthy deer right there. You've got more snow than we have here in MI.

Good pics of some nice healthy deer right there. You've got more snow than we have here in MI.

When I was a kid, snows like that were common. Then we went for a long time without them. Now we've had one the last two years.