All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy football 2016

big L

A good 3 year old buck
Hey CnC,
How many confirmations for this year, hoping All have found our new site ?

Draft Re-rankings have started,, as injuries, old && New, are now starting to be updated or reported.
Public school about to start here,
just like my FFB homework !!
Lmbo

So we now have 10 confirmations for our Fantasy Football League. Can hardly wait!!

You looking for more players? If so I want in.

After the other forum shut down, I put out a call for everyone to check in so that we knew they were still playing. We're still missing two. I've sent them e-mails. If they don't check in within another day or two then we're going to remove them and allow two new players. We'll know for sure in a couple days but it's looking like a good possibility that we will need another player or two.

Thanks

Bueller?..................Bueller?.................Bueller?

I am in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bueller said he may be MIA this season !!

Yeah, then he somewhat recanted and said he "might" still be interested? Or maybe that was for next year???

Alright let's do this!

Yeah, then he somewhat recanted and said he "might" still be interested? Or maybe that was for next year???

Hope Bueller's twisted arm injury heals quickly

So, CnC(or bueller), "bueller's boys" in or not?

So, CnC(or bueller), "bueller's boys" in or not?
Must be in as CnC texted 'we R Full' !!!

I just tried to join from the link in the email invite I received back in May but it says the league is full. Looks like I'm on the outside looking in this season.

Yeah, there were actually two folks already waiting to see if the other guys showed back up....one from this forum and one from the deerhunter forum. They joined nearly as soon as the spots opened. Sorry man.

Yeah, there were actually two folks already waiting to see if the other guys showed back up....one from this forum and one from the deerhunter forum. They joined nearly as soon as the spots opened. Sorry man.
No biggie. I opted up to pass it up originally and then ^^^^^these guys tried twisting my arm ;). More time to focus on daily $$$ games :D.

:p.....;) I tried!