All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ed or Maya...

nwmn

5 year old buck +
I can't remember which one had posted on the old site, but there was a instructional for grafting of sorts that had pics and explanations to boot. Since that info is now gone, could there be a clifnotes version of grafting for a beginner? Got my grafts and rootstocks, just need to get them grafted and potted.

Look at the thread 2014 Grafting Adventures of CrazyEd. On page 2 are instructions on grafting. A search on You Tube will also turn up lots of info.

NWMN, just google grafting apples
video's . There is this Brittish guy that has tons of vids and is real good.

Its really not too hard if I can do it and so far I have a 70% success rate for my first time. Success meaning I have growth coming from the scion wood !!!!!

I can't remember which one had posted on the old site, but there was a instructional for grafting of sorts that had pics and explanations to boot. Since that info is now gone, could there be a clifnotes version of grafting for a beginner? Got my grafts and rootstocks, just need to get them grafted and potted.

As greyphase stated, i posted my process here.

http://www.habitat-talk.com/index.php?threads/2014-grafting-adventures-of-crazyed.123/page-2

Gotcha, thanks guy. Sorry for posting a question that may have come up frequently, but I remember seeing it before and I was going to use that as visual aides when I did the grafting. I'll reference this thread.