All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't see too many 8 pointers like this

gunther89

5 year old buck +
I've been following this buck since spring. I knew he would be a good one but never did I expect him to turn into something special. My cousin has a 150 inch 8 pointer on the wall and this buck is bigger than his buck. Hopefully I can get a crack at him.

he is a beauty.

He isn't done in that pic either. Good one!!

Your 8 may end up a 9. Check out his right side g2.

What do you figure he scores? I'm not very good at this but I think 150+ seems high.

I think he will be a mid 150's type deer when he's finished growing. The pictures below are of the buck that is on my cousins wall and scores 150 as a straight 8.

Gotta love a big 8. Good luck with him.

Bow opener can't come soon enough.

great 8 and he still has a little growing but your cousins is a once in a lifetime 8 one in velvet will be closer to 140 I think

I think he'll be 150+. 3's and beams haves a ways to go yet. Brows hurt, but his mass is HUGE! Just and amazing buck regardless of what the tape says! His face just just screams Old & Mature!

Both of those dudes are great bucks!

He's a dandy eight that anybody would take in a heartbeat but remember when they are in velvet they look bigger than what they are. I'd like to see you get him! Here's a 141 2/8" eight pointer I got with a bow in 2008 for comparison. Not a good angle but it's the only velvet pic I got of him.

CDY_0039.jpg