decided not to do summer plots this year, gearing up to hit em hard late summer.

We ship up to 1,000lbs for $20. Comes straight from Lacrosse Seed. Can't get much cheaper than that.
Apparently I haven't dealt with the right people, PM sent to you.

Apparently I haven't dealt with the right people, PM sent to you.

I don't get PM's for some reason.

But you can get the same deal from any Lacrosse Seed Dealer around the country, not just me. Any seed in stock up to 1,000lbs is delivered direct for $20. Hell of a deal in my book, if you need full bags. They don't break bags for that deal.

I don't get PM's for some reason.

But you can get the same deal from any Lacrosse Seed Dealer around the country, not just me. Any seed in stock up to 1,000lbs is delivered direct for $20. Hell of a deal in my book, if you need full bags. They don't break bags for that deal.
Yea I just tried sending one, thx.

lacrosse seed, any chance they have a price and or availability list? for that deal I would buy all from them and be done.

lacrosse seed, any chance they have a price and or availability list? for that deal I would buy all from them and be done.

Lacrosse is a wholesale seller. You have to find a dealer to give you prices. We do get a wholesale price sheet, but it is almost useless as the prices can change daily do to supply or lack of it. Most of us dealers add on 10-30% for handling the transaction depending on the order size. LaCrosse has not been food plotter friendly, but they are getting better. There main seeds are for farmers, but have added a good line of food plot stuff. Go on the website and check them out. http://www.lacrosseseed.com/

thanks, I was checking them out, looks like welters sells some of their stuff, got my hsg and the bag looks like the cash cow or similar blend.

thanks, I was checking them out, looks like welters sells some of their stuff, got my hsg and the bag looks like the cash cow or similar blend.

Yes, they supply Welters!

We ship up to 1,000lbs for $20. Comes straight from Lacrosse Seed. Can't get much cheaper than that.
Is that a palletized LTL shipment at the upper reaches of the weight limit?

A lot of it comes by way of Speedy shipping as most of my customers are in their delivery area and they only buy a bag or 2. Some comes on Lacrosse trucks, some on Conway freight for larger orders. If a guy orders just 2-50lb bags, they will usually come in 2 cardboard boxes, and the shipping is still only $20 for both.

Price on Full bags per pound are usually 5-20% less than on Welters website. So if you can use full bags, it is a good way to go.

Lacrosse is a wholesale seller. You have to find a dealer to give you prices. We do get a wholesale price sheet, but it is almost useless as the prices can change daily do to supply or lack of it. Most of us dealers add on 10-30% for handling the transaction depending on the order size. LaCrosse has not been food plotter friendly, but they are getting better. There main seeds are for farmers, but have added a good line of food plot stuff. Go on the website and check them out. http://www.lacrosseseed.com/
:mad::mad::mad:They still p!$$ me off because they won't sell retail out of their La Crosse location(which is only about a mile from where I work) but they have and continue to sell retail out of their Des Moines store.

:mad::mad::mad:They still p!$$ me off because they won't sell retail out of their La Crosse location(which is only about a mile from where I work) but they have and continue to sell retail out of their Des Moines store.

They protect there dealers in the area that way!

There are no dealers in the Des Moines area.

I understand that aspect of their business model, but that fact doesn't make me any happier that I can't get seed right from the warehouse. They need to get some dealers in the Des Moines area and sell through them, that way I wouldn't have to be so salty about their retail sales down there! lol

I understand that aspect of their business model, but that fact doesn't make me any happier that I can't get seed right from the warehouse. They need to get some dealers in the Des Moines area and sell through them, that way I wouldn't have to be so salty about their retail sales down there! lol

You can pick up seed right from the warehouse in Lacrosse, you just have to buy it from a dealer first.

That's where I come in!;)

You can pick up seed right from the warehouse in Lacrosse, you just have to buy it from a dealer first.

That's where I come in!;)
Ahh, I see! That is good to know Mo. I will keep that in mind moving forward for future ventures. But let's look at that for a minute, local La Crosse guy calls Mora, MN seed dealer to order seed and then drives 2 miles to pick up said seed at local La Crosse distribution warehouse.o_O Well, if that's the way it has to be, then so be I guess. Kind of like the US Postal Service then. My water bill goes about 15 blocks when I mail it in each month, but it has to travel to Minneapolis and back before it can go those 15 blocks.:confused:o_O

Ahh, I see! That is good to know Mo. I will keep that in mind moving forward for future ventures. But let's look at that for a minute, local La Crosse guy calls Mora, MN seed dealer to order seed and then drives 2 miles to pick up said seed at local La Crosse distribution warehouse.o_O Well, if that's the way it has to be, then so be I guess. Kind of like the US Postal Service then. My water bill goes about 15 blocks when I mail it in each month, but it has to travel to Minneapolis and back before it can go those 15 blocks.:confused:o_O

You can call any lacrosse dealer, buy it and pick it up in Lacrosse, does not have to be me. But most charge retail prices. If you don't want to pay full retail........once again, that's where I come in again!;)

You can call any lacrosse dealer, buy it and pick it up in Lacrosse, does not have to be me. But most charge retail prices. If you don't want to pay full retail........once again, that's where I come in again!;)
Yeah, for full retail, I can order their seed at my local Ace Hardware/Sportsland, 3 blocks from my house and have them deliver it to Ace and pick it up there. The problem is, I don't like the mark-UP at Ace on anything. Notice the large letters in the word "up".;) H#!!, their "fast acting" pellet lime goes for like $21.99 a 40lb bag regular price.:eek: Besides that, full retail is for suckers, especially when us habitat junkies have other outlets to get it at less than retail.;)

Mikmaze,

Head south we still have lots of farms. :D

Go to the Helena chemical web site and type in your zip code for the nearest location. They should be able to get you seed.

thanks guys, just got my delivery of canadian field peas, fast shipping anyway.

rain has been oddly consistent this year, rained about 3 times since the seeds went in, should get a look a the fields Thursday night, I got fingers crossed on the peas as the seed looked a bit questionable.

rain has been oddly consistent this year, rained about 3 times since the seeds went in, should get a look a the fields Thursday night, I got fingers crossed on the peas as the seed looked a bit questionable.

What?