All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coughing!

Mortenson

5 year old buck +
It was discussed here a year or two back, but I couldn't find it. I hunted yesterday and coughed and messed things up. Skipped today due to it. Probably will skip tomorrow at this rate. Would you guys still go out and hope for the best or what? About feel like barfing after a double shot of Dayquil and sucking on 10 straight cough drops. Rut hunts are extremely limited and the clock has started.

I ain’t curing the flu. But a spoon full of honey is a good cough suppressant, even if you dump some in water.

And depending on where you hunt. Cows cough all the time.

I wouldn't hunt if I was coughing. I'd be resting up and getting better.

I wouldn't hunt if I was coughing. I'd be resting up and getting better.

Same here. If I can't control a cough, I won't go sit in a stand.

If I was coughing every 5 minutes, and cough drops and Kleenex weren't helping I'd probably id stay in.

Thanks guys. I stayed in. Maybe with luck I can hunt the PM. The kids bring a lot of new bugs around. 2nd, 1st, and preschool grades. Fall usually seems the worst, then we build up some immunities. On an average year, I'll only get 1 cold the whole season.

I coughed all November last year brought a bottle of water and coughed into the back of a grunt tube. Annoying as all get out but i wasn't missing my vacation due to a cough. I had deer within 70 yrds several times that didn't spook.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Its a cough/grunt

also known as a crunt

I coughed for two weeks and then went to the doctor and he felt a lump on my neck and I later learned I had tonsil cancer that had spread to my lymph nodes. That was four years ago. go to the doctor.

If it is from a cold and not something else put vix on bottom of feet at night and put on pair of socks