Conspiracy theorys, where do you stand?

A couple liberals on here say there’s no evidence of fraud in 2020 Election which is total BS, there’s a ton of evidence. Including this from the Georgia election fraud case …

This is a state law and those votes should never have counted !
IMG_4771.png

Pretty much a dead giveaway when the first thing we were told was "this was the most secure election in our nations' history". I would think they should all be equally secure and have absolutely zero issues with security in our elections. Pretty sure Hillary thought she paid off enough people to buy her a win over Trump but they grossly underestimated how many people were going to vote for Trump. Watching that bitch afterwards was fantastic. Basket of deplorables rocked her world and made sure she will never get to be president. Very satisfying. Then sloppy joe gets job on a silver plate while hiding in his basement doing nothing. Secure! Whatever.

I kinda think that's part of the plan. Wear people out with sooo many bogus stories and partial truths that it's starting to become acceptable to most people that it just gets attention for a couple of days until the next fiasco and fictional barrage(sp?). People are getting used to chaos being the norm.
Just take a look at some of the "news pages" on the web. For example.....I still get my mail on a Yahoo website so I often look at there "news" headlines. Check it out. Such bogus misinformation and slanted headlines and stories. Those folks should be sued for distributing misinformation. Of course Fox is the other way.....but not to the extent that Yahoo is.......and Yahoo does not allow discussion or comments on their material. Conservatives would make mince meat out of those stories. Most things are hyperbole, misrepresented, and twisted to meet a political agenda. It's deplorable journalism......and it's widespread.

Chem trails? I’m not quite there yet.
Flat earth? I sure want to believe!
Aliens? 100% in
Are AWFL’s ruining our country? Also 100% in

Not a conspiracy theory but I do think one of the biggest mistakes the USA ever made was to approve the 17th Amendment which changed the Senators to be elected instead of appointed by the State Legislatures. It basically expanded the House by 100 people. The House was suppose to be a representative of the people but very flimsy and not too bright, which is exactly what we see these days. And now that's also reflected in the Senate. The Founders really knew what they were doing but it is slowly getting f*&^%$$ed up.

Just take a look at some of the "news pages" on the web. For example.....I still get my mail on a Yahoo website so I often look at there "news" headlines. Check it out. Such bogus misinformation and slanted headlines and stories. Those folks should be sued for distributing misinformation. Of course Fox is the other way.....but not to the extent that Yahoo is.......and Yahoo does not allow discussion or comments on their material. Conservatives would make mince meat out of those stories. Most things are hyperbole, misrepresented, and twisted to meet a political agenda. It's deplorable journalism......and it's widespread.
Have you ever looked at AllSides? I usually look once per week.

Have you ever looked at AllSides? I usually look once per week.
This is the first I have ever heard of Alludes. Just spent some time there to understand the site. I think I do like the way they approach things. I just took the free subscription for once per week. Thanks for the tip.

I did like how Alludes rates different media sources:....tho I may disagree to an extent on some. I think they have a tough agenda to stay on course.

^^^ 15 minute cities. 3 of the 4 small town hospitals in my area have closed in the past few years. The 1 that is open is rebuilding as a smaller hospital next year. Anyone else seeing hospitals closing or are we the only lucky ones?

^^^ 15 minute cities. 3 of the 4 small town hospitals in my area have closed in the past few years. The 1 that is open is rebuilding as a smaller hospital next year. Anyone else seeing hospitals closing or are we the only lucky ones?
My MIL was just saying there were several clinic/hospital closings in the Eau Claire, WI area.

Our small town clinic/hospital is a system of Mayo and I think we are in decent shape but who knows.

Compared to distant past, local resources may be are better. First responders, defib units in shops or with local law enforcement. Medi helicopters that often just bypass more local hospitals.

I don’t know what the real answer is for smaller or rural communities. I grew up one hour from any hospital. I feel the date is written on the wall anyway.

My MIL was just saying there were several clinic/hospital closings in the Eau Claire, WI area.

Our small town clinic/hospital is a system of Mayo and I think we are in decent shape but who knows.
Yes the Hospital in Chippewa Falls and one in Eau Claire are now closed. Quite a shock to the area for sure. In Wisconsin, those aren't small towns.

Yes the Hospital in Chippewa Falls and one in Eau Claire are now closed. Quite a shock to the area for sure. In Wisconsin, those aren't small towns.
I worked over there for one year.

In central Minnesota, health care is dominated by one group with little competition. I found a separate clinic where my Doc also moved.

I worked over there for one year.

In central Minnesota, health care is dominated by one group with little competition. I found a separate clinic where my Doc also moved.
A little farther north or you Art......and the Battle for you health care is split 3 ways.....between Alina, Centra Care, and Essentia. All three are putting clinics In small towns to feed their larger hospital and surgery centers. All are trying to gain some turf here and there. Then you got Sanford Health out of the Dakotas.....eyeing the MN market for growth.

I run into people using Teslas for cross country travel all the time. (My job is on the interstate.)

I don’t think they are being controlled or kept from traveling.

I think their cost per mile is around 11 cents. No oil changes, no filters. Very little maintenance. I gotta admit, that doesn’t sound terrible.

It wouldn’t be for me. I like to hit the driver’s seat and I’m not stopping unless I have to. Our daughter is in college about 8 hours away and plays sports so we travel there a lot. If I bought the long range Tesla (expensive) we would have to stop for about 45 minutes and it would have to be a super charger. Would still be on the edge of making it without stopping again for a bit. Honestly, if I was a better planner it might not be too bad. Get some lunch, walk around and take a break etc.

My other problem with it is I like to drive faster on the interstate than the Teslas going for long range. I cant stand poking along in the right lane, I get bored.

Eliminate all news sources for 2 weeks and you’ll think the world is just fine.

Miss the days when we got our 30 minute daily dose of news in the evening from Walter Cronkite with no commentary or opinion added.

Personally sick of both sides of the 24 hr cable news talking heads.