Chief River Nursery

Yeah I received my package yesterday. Everything looks good and I'm going to plant today. I received my whitetail hill the day before so now I'm overwhelmed too haha. Neither company sent me an email, just the UPS notifications.

The supplier cannot send out a notification it has shipped, that's the job of the freight carrier. They won't send out a notice that it shipped until it leaves their facility and they have assigned a tracking #. Pretty common.

The supplier cannot send out a notification it has shipped, that's the job of the freight carrier. They won't send out a notice that it shipped until it leaves their facility and they have assigned a tracking #. Pretty common.
ummm I get emails from online companies all the time that my order has shipped. I'm not saying it's required or anything just that I'm used to that. If I didn't have the fedex and ups apps on my phone I'd have never known they were coming at all.

This is part 2 of 2 long videos, but my experience with chief river. I'll note that my whitetail chestnut bare root's are already putting on leaves, but persimmons are not. So far my chief river oaks have not put on green leaves, but it hasn't been long. I'll keep the thread updated with how they do.