All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Butyrac on my lawn?

Brush Creek

5 year old buck +
I have some broadleaf issues at home and am wondering if I can spray butyrac on my lawn. Will it kill the weeds without killing my grass?

Thank you. That is the info I was looking for.

24-D won't do anything and clover in a lawn. Mec-Amine-D is one of the best lawn herbicides there is. Kills Creeping Charlie and hits the clover pretty good.

24-D won't do anything and clover in a lawn. Mec-Amine-D is one of the best lawn herbicides there is. Kills Creeping Charlie and hits the clover pretty good.
If it actually kills CC it must be pretty good, most herbicides that "claim" to kill it only p!$$ it off.

If it actually kills CC it must be pretty good, most herbicides that "claim" to kill it only p!$$ it off.

$50 a gal it better work!

Plaid old 2,4-D works ok for some things, a mixed cocktail like Lesco Three Way or other mixes is much better. Lesco contains - 2,4-D, dimethylamine salt + MCPP-p DMAS + Dicamba, dimethylamine salt

John Deere Landscapes dristbututes Lesco, if there is a location near you just walk in, they will sell to homeowners.

Yep, tried that and 2-4-D only made the clover angry and killed allot of grass. Part of my lawn is still trying to recover.