All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brows is down!

ghilliehunter

5 year old buck +
My youngest son Jacob was sitting on stand this afternoon on the CRP field. This big 10 pointer nicknamed Brows 20191105_171039.jpgcame by working a rub line 25 yards away. Jake grunted and stopped the buck, released the arrow and the deer ran 50 yards and piled up. Great hunt!

Sweet!!!

Tell Jake congrats!

congrats to your son, you're not kidding on brows!

Way to go Jake! Awesome buck! Great bowkill!

Wow, excellent buck!

Congrats to Jake and nice shot placement.

Excellent!!!!!!

Very nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impressive buck! Congrats!
What time of day he pass through the crp ?

Great brows and deer!

Jake gets another nice deer....you guys got it figured out up there!!!

That's a good buck! Look at the mass!

And he drilled him too!!!

Jake gets another nice deer....you guys got it figured out up there!!!
Thanks jbird, getting it figured out. It takes awhile for sure. So fortunate to have this farm.

Thanks jbird, getting it figured out. It takes awhile for sure. So fortunate to have this farm.
You do have a nice place....and you and Jake seem to put a nice deer on the ground on a regular basis....so you got something figured out! Was this deer taken from where the one last year was or close? Just curious. On my place I got one spot where we have harvested 3 of the 4 bucks we have on the wall.

Congratulations to your son, beautiful buck!!