Boom attachment for backpack sprayer

BenAllgood

5 year old buck +
I'm in the market for a boom attachment for my 4G Chapin hand pump backpack sprayer. Does anyone have one they like or don't like? I want to get even coverage for maintaining a walking trail around my pollinator planting and grass control in a limestone parking area.

Sounds like some East Texas engineering to me........

bill

Sounds like some East Texas engineering to me........

bill
Well, I'm bouncing back and forth between that and a push cart for my 25 gallon sprayer.

Sounds like a powered parachute with sprayer set up would work out great for food plot use...lol. I use my backpack sprayer with wand set up quite a bit, never thought about a boom set up. I guess it is possible, just have to calibrate based on your walking speed. I would be a bit concerned about chemical exposure though...

Chapin, Solo, and some others sell them for backpack sprayers. I thought someone here might have experience with them.

Im just messin with you,Ben

In East Texas, we all wear camo,have bad haircuts, and are tatted up.........

bill

Im just messin with you,Ben

In East Texas, we all wear camo,have bad haircuts, and are tatted up.........

bill
Ha! Sounds like around here in south Louisiana. I was going to say, it's some redneck engineering with a little coonass mixed in.

I have the 4 nozzle solo boom. I had high hopes of using it to spray my 2.5 acres of plots. I quickly decided to purchase an ATV sprayer. It would be fine for spraying trails, around fruit trees, and tiny plots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the solo one for trails too and it works good

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk