Biggest deer on cam so far

huntall

5 year old buck +
This is an extreamly big deer for my area in the south. Biggest I have ever gotten on cam.
Any idea on width and score?

He has 5 points on his left side...u can't hardly see it in first picture

Our rut is just now fixen to happen and I have 10 days in row off starting Christmas eve....I plan on putting some time in the woods so maybe he he will show up!

Nice rack, and it doesn't look like the rut has run his body down any! Great deer.

Initial look at that buck would say 22" wide and score 150-155 . Love those wide racked bucks !!

Good looking buck! Good luck with him.

I could be completely wrong, but that 1st picture looks closer to 24" wide to me....

I'll give him a solid 150"

-John

I've been studying mid west deer very hard for the last 7 years. And you're south with fat little bodies.

I'm with John. 24 inches wide. Minimum of 22" main beams.

There are very few 8 point 150" deer running around.

You have one. Go kill him and tell one of us how close we are.

I've been studying mid west deer very hard for the last 7 years. And you're south with fat little bodies.

I'm with John. 24 inches wide. Minimum of 22" main beams.

There are very few 8 point 150" deer running around.

You have one. Go kill him and tell one of us how close we are.
I'm ready to hunt! One more work day and vacation and holidays for a while. Who knows. ..he might just make a mistake and follow a doe by my stand. That's probably only way I see him, but at least I know he's out there somewhere!

I'm in the same category as MA VT Flatlander. 22" wide and 135 to 140" Good buck any way you score it. I love wide racks.

23 inside score 160

I'm in the same category as MA VT Flatlander. 22" wide and 135 to 140" Good buck any way you score it. I love wide racks.
Me too. I might go a little higher due to seeing that 5th point on the one side, 22-23 inside and 143-45" tops. Dandy buck!

Great deer. I'm with Maya and think its around 145". Take him, measure it up, and let us know!

I don't know.
I see 4, 8 inch points giving me 32. Brows are 5 adding another 10 to= 42, plus 4 inches for the 9th point = 46 plus 100 based on width and main beams. That's 146. Somehow I think there's anther 4 inches somewhere :).

I don't know.
I see 4, 8 inch points giving me 32. Brows are 5 adding another 10 to= 42, plus 4 inches for the 9th point = 46 plus 100 based on width and main beams. That's 146. Somehow I think there's anther 4 inches somewhere :).
I think you are right. This is same deer but looks a lot different from the side but if you count points from the left there is a point that is almost hidden. Looks like a ten point.