Best 2 year old I've ever seen

gunther89

5 year old buck +
We've had some pretty good 2 year olds before on our farm but this buck I think has the best potential to turn into a world class deer. He's got split g4s on both sides and it looks like a kicker off his g2. Only hope he can survive and see what he looks like next year.

Great deer. Hope you will be able to see him to maturity.

Definitely one worth protecting.

A giant in the making!!!

That is a genetic wonder right there!

I'd be watching him very closely. Hopefully he gets thru the season.

Don't ya wish you could tranquilize something like that and use a sawzall to make him a spike for this year.

Unbelievable potential on that one.

Great looking buck!

In Texas, they would dart him, put him in a pen with 15-20 cute honeys to breed for the season , then turn the whole bunch loose in Feb. Infused genetics from the most handsome guy in the neighborhood.

Great looking up and comer!

We'll be talking to neighbors and hopefully they don't shoot him but with amish neighbors it can be a challenge.

Oh my goodness!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll be talking to neighbors and hopefully they don't shoot him but with amish neighbors it can be a challenge.
I was going to ask if you think you will be able to keep him alive for another year down in your neighborhood. Some guys are willing to let that guy walk, most of them will dump him if they get the chance...:(

Heck of a young buck, most definitely some very good genetics in your area. Would be great to see him pass some of those along!

The makings of a 200" buck!! Very nice!

wow....thats how i like em ....wide typicals with 10 or more points ...great buck, hardest thing you may have to deal with is passing him to let him reach maturity

Wow hes got it all!! It seems like those are always the ones that get picked off first around me!! Good luck keeping him behind the shield, he'll be amazing someday!

Not saying he isn't because i have no clue but how sure are you that deer is 2? Aging deer this time of the year leaves a lot to be desired.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not saying he isn't because i have no clue but how sure are you that deer is 2? Aging deer this time of the year leaves a lot to be desired.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
This buck has a tiny body compared to some of 3+ year old bucks we have running around. He just looks young compared to some of the other mature bucks we have running around.