Beretta A350

blumsden

A good 3 year old buck
I recently purchased this shotgun. I love it, but have found one small problem. The hole in the stud in the stock for the sling swivel, is too far back which won't allow the swivel, to swivel. I could possibly drill the hole out or grind it down, but other than that i have no clue how to fix it. I was wondering if any of you have had this problem? I've read where other people have drilled them out. It's a shame that you would have to do this on a $1000 shotgun. Beretta says for me to send it in to them, so they can look at it, but thats a lot of trouble. Maybe a different brand of swivel?

I had to drill the stud out on my benelli sbe to get a sling swivel in kind of hard to believe with the cost of the gun you have to make modifications right out of the box.

Well i went ahead and used a grinder to grind the edges off the stud so it would swivel. I used a q tip and some primer and black paint to put on it after i was done. Hard to tell i did anything. Yea, Beretta said they had never heard people having problems like that, so people should call and tell them. Beretta and benelli is the same company.

Good to know as I have been eyeing a new Beretta shotgun for a couple years now.