#@%# Bear

They saw it as a Gold...en opportunity!

Actually they hit those too...
Haha funny. on your pop ups, leave the door open. The bears will usually stick their head in and check it out. If it is zipped closed it pisses them off and they will destroy it. I learned that from a guy that guides bears and uses pop ups all the time.

I had to just run out there and chase the sumbiches away from my apple trees.

05A1B454-7706-4EDD-A9ED-F15CC85E24E3.png21CB7168-0D5B-4374-A0C3-38286EDC2EF2.png

I had to just run out there and chase the sumbiches away from my apple trees.

View attachment 25729View attachment 25730

But those little guys are so damn cute 4wandering! Ask me how I feel about this little folkers when I find broken limbs in the on my next visit.

08080626 cub.JPG

A.J. - Those are the bears we transported up to you from our cabin locale !!!! :emoji_grin: No need to thank us.

I wish you had a better return policy Bows!! Send up some of those PA bucks, you can keep those PA pests!

I had 4 apple trees and a plum tree knocked to the ground by theses beasts. The trees were laying on ground full of apples and plums I was able to bring the apple trees upright and brace them with t posts but the plum trees tap root broke and I couldn’t save it. The beasts also knocked cages off another 10 young trees which were then chewed up by something Still waiting to see if they make it but they seem to be ok I thought it was a wind issue until I got these pics from a trail cam I had in one orchard I might be in the steak business if it happens again Neighbor said he would pay for damage but how do you value the worth of a 10 year old apple or plum tree 299B6E80-CACC-4F11-8570-922A37E18DBB.jpeg9787F9B2-9106-4C83-82A3-7475A8EBB0A4.jpeg

Geez… I thought had seen it all Aero! I couldn’t agree more about the TIME you’ve got invested in your trees. That sure is a nice looking orchard.

Robert Frost knew what he was talking about when he wrote “good fences make good neighbors”. I hope you have a good neighbor.

Strange looking deer Aero. A bit more meat on them than our deer over here at our camp, and we're only about an hour & 10 away from you. Steroids in your clover??????

I had 4 apple trees and a plum tree knocked to the ground by theses beasts. The trees were laying on ground full of apples and plums I was able to bring the apple trees upright and brace them with t posts but the plum trees tap root broke and I couldn’t save it. The beasts also knocked cages off another 10 young trees which were then chewed up by something Still waiting to see if they make it but they seem to be ok I thought it was a wind issue until I got these pics from a trail cam I had in one orchard I might be in the steak business if it happens again Neighbor said he would pay for damage but how do you value the worth of a 10 year old apple or plum tree View attachment 25853View attachment 25854

Turn it in to neighbors insurance company.
A good neighbor will be OK with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are poor country folk. Iam sure no insurance. They hay my fields. I couldnt do that. Poop happens

Geez… I thought had seen it all Aero! I couldn’t agree more about the TIME you’ve got invested in your trees. That sure is a nice looking orchard.

Robert Frost knew what he was talking about when he wrote “good fences make good neighbors”. I hope you have a good neighbor.
The cows are smart and know how to open gates lol

They are poor country folk. Iam sure no insurance. They hay my fields. I couldnt do that. Poop happens

Understood!

Years back, my neighbor burned his meadow and it got away on him. It burned some of my spruce and some apple trees.

We kept the fire away from my house and out buildings. I didn’t submit any claim but he did it on his own.

We are still great friends.

I also understand how some people don’t have that insurance option due to economic circumstances.

Damages would start at 1k pounds of beef.

Jeepers Rick! No thanks!