All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad boy zero turn

270sniper

Yearling... With promise
anybody have any experience with Bad boy mowers

I am thinking about buying a residential mower for cutting under 1/2 ac. I also looked at Husqvarna, John Deer and club cadet and keep coming back to Bad boy because it seems much heavier.

I got one last year. Seems heavy built. I mow little over a acre. My old Landpride ran for 25 years. I bought BadBoy because there was a dealer close by.

I got a Bad Boy Elite a year ago to mow around home - mow around 2 acres. No complaints! My dad and brother both have Scag mowers, but I like the Bad Boy. I ran a Ferris at work for a few years as well. Price escalates quickly.
Did the same as you - researched many and kept coming back to Bad Boy, mainly for thick deck and also good price/value.

To me, there are three main things I look at in a mower. Deck, engine and transmission/hydros. I'd try to buy a mower with a serviceable transmission so you can change fluids and/or filter. Should last longer.

To me, there are three main things I look at in a mower. Deck, engine and transmission/hydros. I'd try to buy a mower with a serviceable transmission so you can change fluids and/or filter. Should last longer.
I bought the 48 inch elite Bad Boy that comes with serviceable transmission and will be getting it delivered next week. I also upgraded the chute to manually open or close the chute to mulch or chop up grass if needed.