All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apology to a scion-seeker

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
Someone on here had asked me for some scion of a certain variety (don't remember which one) back in the winter months. I told that person I'd get him the scion if / when I got up to camp in March when I prune. I didn't get up to camp for pruning then, and since I don't remember who asked me for that scion wood - I'm apologizing now. I just want you to know I didn't blow you off and say "screw it." I just didn't get up to camp during my usual pruning time.

Greyphase - was that you that asked me for scion?? If so - what variety(s)?? If you bud graft, I may be able to send you some in July. I was told by a veteran grafter / budder that July is the time to prune sticks for budding. Is that accurate?? If I can send you some budding wood - let me know.