All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another new section

Bill

Administrator
Going to start moving land tours here. If I miss yours please let me know..
They deserve their own place.

Hey Bill. When you get a chance can you move my land tour to the new section? It’s titled Sunday Isle - land tour.

Thanks. I know most people hate change but I like the new updates to the site. Thanks for all you do!

Hey Bill. When you get a chance can you move my land tour to the new section? It’s titled Sunday Isle - land tour.

Thanks. I know most people hate change but I like the new updates to the site. Thanks for all you do!

Done! I know I've missed others. Hope everyone lets me know.

I hate change the most. I'm still trying to figure out how to make 1/2 the stuff work. But if we didn't cope with change I'd still have a mini flip phone:emoji_nerd:

Bill, afraid I've treated it more like a FL photo album than a true land tour thread, but one of these days I promise I'm going to take the time to talk a bit more to the lay of the land / detailed habitat work I've done / still have to do. Guessing it fits the land tour thread better than any of the other sections.

http://habitat-talk.com/index.php?threads/my-florida-destiny.5996/

Bill, afraid I've treated it more like a FL photo album than a true land tour thread, but one of these days I promise I'm going to take the time to talk a bit more to the lay of the land / detailed habitat work I've done / still have to do. Guessing it fits the land tour thread better than any of the other sections.

http://habitat-talk.com/index.php?threads/my-florida-destiny.5996/

Sorry another 12 hour day. I just got it moved.

I’m really happy about this change- less active land tours were getting buried over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk