Agritech bioliquid calcium

BigJ

Yearling... With promise
Hey guys this has been showing up a ton on Craigslist in my area. Liming has always been something I could do better with but the most effective way for me to do it is pell lime. I can only get ag lime by the truck load (17 tons) at a time and for all the more I’m planting I really don’t need that much. I keep seeing these posts and wanted to get some feedback if anyone has used something like this or is it just snake oil?

https://meadville.craigslist.org/grq/6517740822.html

Thanks for all of your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used liquid calcium last year. Not from this supplier, but still liquid calcium. I did side by side test, with and without. There was a difference seen, though not dramatic by me. I am going to try again. Relatives who cash crop claim it is not snake oil and use it. Comparing apples and oranges though I think. For me being a food plotter the liquid cal is easier to incorporate into my time and equipment use. I'm sure there are others more qualified ag wise to give more input.

I signed up to get more information from this liquid calcium fellow. I had to email him so he could stop sending me four spam emails a day. I was thinking of using his stuff, but his aggressive online attitude put me off. I will stick with the local farmer who spreads lime in my area.

Liquid lime is probably the most expensive transport and delivery system. It is not better or worse, just more expensive.

Here's some info that should give you some help. Most states have County cooperative extension offices that help with agricultural questions. Give them a call:
Forest County 814 755-3544 668 Elm Street, Suite C Tionesta, PA These county offices have individuals (agronomist) that help local farmers, landowners and homeowners with most agricultural issues. Ask them for local farmer coop's, garden centers etc that sell lime and fertilize. They have many local contacts. Good Luck. By the way, we added lime to a food plot on Monday. Went to a local Farmer's coop, picked up a ton of bulk lime on a trailer, twice, and hand spread it with shovels. Two of us off loaded a ton in about 30-45 minutes.

Last edited:
Any recent word on this stuff? I see it posted excessively on Craig's list also. My ag land in on top of limestone so I nor any local farmers ever need lime but I do need to raise ph on my land in upper Michigan. I was going to haul 5 tons up in my dump trailer from the local gravel pit then spread with skidsteer loader but jugs sure would be easier and to spray out of atv sprayer would keep lime dust out of my face :)

Any recent word on this stuff? I see it posted excessively on Craig's list also. My ag land in on top of limestone so I nor any local farmers ever need lime but I do need to raise ph on my land in upper Michigan. I was going to haul 5 tons up in my dump trailer from the local gravel pit then spread with skidsteer loader but jugs sure would be easier and to spray out of atv sprayer would keep lime dust out of my face :)

To get the same change in pH would be hugely expensive.