298 acres for sale that borders me

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Well there is a good size chunk for sale that borders my hole back side. I would really like to see a fellow land manager buy the place. It was selectively logged over the past few years. Lots of roads and clearings. Would be a clean slate for someone to start with at a reasonable price. I wish I could buy it but momma wants a new house so not in the cards. I did shoot the guy an offer of 750/acre that he did not accept. I think 850 to 900/acre could buy this place. This area is big woods surrounded by 10's of thousand of acres of timber. Good deer herd. An great turkey hunting. Plus a great neighber;)
If your an A-hole. Please dont buy it haha

http://www.landwatch.com/Washington-County-Missouri-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/308952608

Well there is a good size chunk for sale that borders my hole back side.

This spooked me a bit. That and the fact he hangs with MO scares me a bunch as well.

Sucker punches aside my next go round will have neighbors as a major influence.

This spooked me a bit. That and the fact he hangs with MO scares me a bunch as well.

Sucker punches aside my next go round will have neighbors as a major influence.

Damn you got me their Batman! Should have worded that a little differently! Im proud to call Mo my friend though;)

Come on fellas!!!! We could manage 600 acres for big bucks! Next to over 700 acres that isnt hunted!

Man, if I had the $$ I'd go in on it. I'm probably not much more than 2 hrs drive from there.

OK maybe I should have been more clear - I'm a broke, A-hole:D!

Nobody has any money these days! I have tried desperately to get someone who cares to manage land to buy the 300 acres that borders me.. Went through my whole contact list in my phone as well. Same song from everybody!!! "Im broke" WTH! Does anyone save their money anymore these days??? Ground can be had for under 1000/acre. Good deer good turkey. Come on guys! Someone thats not an AHOLE buy this!

Jordan,

Long shot so don't get too optimistic, but pm or email me details.
Scenttrails@charter.net

Thanks,

Mike

Nobody has any money these days! I have tried desperately to get someone who cares to manage land to buy the 300 acres that borders me.. Went through my whole contact list in my phone as well. Same song from everybody!!! "Im broke" WTH! Does anyone save their money anymore these days??? Ground can be had for under 1000/acre. Good deer good turkey. Come on guys! Someone thats not an AHOLE buy this!

No, not many families have much to put away and even at a $1,000 an acres that is a large chunk of change. How can you expect more when health care, education, daycare, food and energy costs all keep rising yet real wages decrease. This trend will continue.

No, not many families have much to put away and even at a $1,000 an acres that is a large chunk of change. How can you expect more when health care, education, daycare, food and energy costs all keep rising yet real wages decrease. This trend will continue.

True although
Interest rates have never been better and gas prices are down! So you out of state hunters can afford to come check the place out;)
Now would be the time for a guy to pull the trigger IMO

I have a friend that would do it in a heartbeat (and has the money), but it would have to be in my area, not yours! I hope you end up gaining a great neighbor!

I have a friend that would do it in a heartbeat (and has the money), but it would have to be in my area, not yours! I hope you end up gaining a great neighbor!
Tks.. That's all I want!

Is this a great deal or is land typically that cheap there?

Is this a great deal or is land typically that cheap there?
I think a fair deal for selectively logged ground.. 800/acre would be a great deal IMO. This is 1 hr from STL.. Ground in this area will go up I think