2018 Scion exchange!

I'm not familiar with this tree from Maya.....care to elaborate? I'm likely interested!
It's a late hanging wild apple tree in Vermont that board member Maya found and offered scion from several years ago. I got my scion from CrazyEd and top worked a wild apple tree. I haven't gotten any fruit yet but had good growth last year and am offering up some scion from it. Send me a pm with your address if your interested in some.

Forgot to mention.....I pruned some today and have some Arkansas black, Enterprise, and galarina. Will also have golden delicious.
I’d love a stick of Galarina...sent you a PM.

Forgot to mention.....I pruned some today and have some Arkansas black, Enterprise, and galarina. Will also have golden delicious.
I’d love a stick of Galarina...sent you a PM.

Hey L2L havent seen ya in awhile, how are your trees doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey L2L havent seen ya in awhile, how are your trees doing?

Trees are fine, except for a naughty bear that broke ~40% of them...electric fencing in my future!

Trees are fine, except for a naughty bear that broke ~40% of them...electric fencing in my future!

Now that is a bummer!
Squirrel.jpg

I don't think you'll have to get in line for these, but wanted to offer them anyway. Snipped some kieffer and ayers today. Double waxed the ends and into the crisper. Free to a good home.
20180219_124749_resized.jpg20180219_171328_resized_1.jpg

Yooouuu.....

You're going to make me buy pear rootstock. :emoji_worried:

I had a new apple this past weekend, opal, cross between golden delicious and a topaz apple, designer apple, but dang they got this one right, sweet, flavorfull, and does not turn brown when cut. bit of a thick skin, but I don't mind that. I'd love to get hands on a few bits of that. I checked the bin with the apples to see if one had anything attached to the stem, no luck.

Anyone have Granny Smith and Sundance scions?

@Spur i can give ya some diff varieties, i’ll deff take some bosc pear.

Buck,

I need your address. I will be pruning this weekend. PM me.

Did some more pruning and have some decent scions of;

Ribston Pippin
Smoke House
Ashmeads
Let me know if you need some - hate to toss good scions!

Anyone have Granny Smith and Sundance scions?
I think Chuck added Sundance last year. Let me check with him and see. I'm sure mine won't be dormant by the time I get up there next week, but I could get you bud wood this summer or send them next spring if no one else has them.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I am pretty much starting over. I had mice and rabbits completely destroy my orchard. I am looking for late varieties.
30-06
Arkansas Black
Crimson Crisp
Granny Smith
Etc.

I have:

Gala
Honeycrisp
Fuji
Snow
Bosc pear
Toka plum
Burbank plum
I have all those Spur

I have all those Spur

Excellent. Are you at the farm today? I can swing over there today since I need primers anyways.

If anyone wants Bosc pear, let me know in the next 30 minutes.

Excellent. Are you at the farm today? I can swing over there today since I need primers anyways.
No am not there today and won’t be back until Tuesday

That's funny!

Anybody have a couple of sticks of honeycrisp left? Would love to do 15 more of my B.9's to it