2015 NFL

I wa gonna stay up an watch the packers last night, and not go hunting. The pack went down 14, and I was sleeping by 830. Now I'm in stand where I saw a big buck yesterday.
That loss isn't bothering me a whole lot on the beautiful morning. The only way this could possibly turn into a negative situation is if I wound a deer.

Sometimes a good ass kicking is good for a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't disagree, and I think the Packers are very good. My point is counter to Dippers theory that you don't go to the playoffs if you lose by 17 or more in the NFL.

Predicted a Packer loss in Denver. Tough to win out there. Crazy fans, good defense and their offense was clicking last night!

The Packers would not(and will not if they don't improve) have beaten them on a neutral field last night(quite possibly would have lost at Lambeau as well). The O-line flat out sucked and the D was porous in the middle.

Last edited:
And now the Pack has a record worse than the Bungals. The end of days may be near.

That packer team didn't look like anything close to a playoff team. They have many offensive players player hurt or out. There was 0 offensive chemistry. I'm still not sold on that defense.
I care either way, Aaron Rodgers isn't going to get me my buck. If mcarthy could change the weather any get the deer moving I would surely care.

Packers will be lucky to win another game how they are playing. Glad I'm in the tree

The Packers are a good team, just not an elite team. They will win the conference and maybe their first playoff game and that is it.

Packers will be lucky to win another game how they are playing.
X2

I hope they will will another game. The defense is respectable. The offense couldn't do a thing against one of the worst defenses in the nfl. I hate to say it but they will likely loose next week without drastic improvement on offense.
Oh-for the record, the buck was killed by my neighbor who is a line hunter. The guy has very little huntable land, and I can't control the deer. It's Wisconsin

I have to agree with Dipper on this, the Packers are in a major offensive slump. I want them to do better as well, hopefully losing to the Lions at home is a wake up call to change something..

Who are these guys that are playing the Packers tonight? I know it's only 1 qtr and they will implode somehow.

I told you, Lions fans are used to this.

Ho lee fuk

It took a stupid Detroit defensive penalty that allowed for one last 61 yard hail mary pass for the Packers to win 1 out of 3 games against 2 of the divisions worst teams.

The Packers only hope is for the Vikings to self destruct...

dd8a13d35d4e082b4143ea0b84f71047.jpg

Ya u can. A 17 point loss in the nfl is a 30 point loss in college. Road or not, a playoff team doesn't get beat down like that.
Giving up 20 isn't bad in the modern nfl. Scoring 3 is an embarrassment!

Things can sure change in the NFL from week one to the end of the season.