All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$100 for rattling antlers

I have a bunch of shed antlers and I'll give you guys a deal...$50/set:D

Them ain't Rattling Antlers, these are fricken Rattlin Horns! LOL

rack.JPG

Just go to the pet store and see what they are charging for pieces of antler for critters to chew on!

Do mulie antlers sound the same as whitetail antlers? I have an almost unlimited supply of those from WY. And I don't pay a dime for antler doggie chews, my beagle loves the mulie horns.

Do mulie antlers sound the same as whitetail antlers? I have an almost unlimited supply of those from WY. And I don't pay a dime for antler doggie chews, my beagle loves the mulie horns.
Of course it's bone. I like that rattle bag I have, with pegs in it. Much easier to carry around and the deer are too dumb to know better.
Not sure who in there right mind would pay that kind of money for "real" rattling antlers.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=64854426
This is the marvel of human stupidity. Many people benefit from it, and get rich

Hey, remember when someone made a fortune on pet rocks.

I would not doubt they sell allot of Rattling Antlers. Do you know how possessed a deer hunter can get? :eek: Some of 'em even buy tractors and equipment to plant seeds and crops and put up elaborate heated deer stands. o_O ;)

I would not doubt they sell allot of Rattling Antlers. Do you know how possessed a deer hunter can get? :eek: Some of 'em even buy tractors and equipment to plant seeds and crops and put up elaborate heated deer stands. o_O ;)

Yep, I keep telling the ball and chain all this land and equipment I have bought is an investment for her. I just need to be down there so much to manage it for those pesky deer!

Yep, I keep telling the ball and chain all this land and equipment I have bought is an investment for her. I just need to be down there so much to manage it for those pesky deer!
She looks pretty happy holding those sheds.

She is for ever hooked on shed hunting now!

She wants to take off work to do it next spring.

Country of origin: imported. .????

What the heck does that mean. Are the Chinese making fake real antlers.

Likely New Zealand deer farms.

Or sell it and move to the beach
dont kid yourself, there isn't a woman in the world who would prefer sheds over a fresh coconut drink in each hand

Or sell it and move to the beach

dont kid yourself, there isn't a woman in the world who would prefer sheds over a fresh coconut drink in each hand

For now it is deer sheds over drinks on the beach when you can find them like that!

Them ain't Rattling Antlers, these are fricken Rattlin Horns! LOL

View attachment 7336
Mo - your gonna wear yourself out using those as rattlers......or your gonna have forearms like Popeye!!!!!

Anyone have any thoughts on the difference of using "live" antlers vs shed antlers for rattlers?

Mo - your gonna wear yourself out using those as rattlers......or your gonna have forearms like Popeye!!!!!

Anyone have any thoughts on the difference of using "live" antlers vs shed antlers for rattlers?

No worries, I practice by doing the beer keg throw like the tough man competition!

No worries, I practice by doing the beer keg throw like the tough man competition!

Ohhhhh........when it comes to a beer keg I just focus on trying to help lighten them up. That's about as much as I want to mess with one!