Wi CDAC

Peeps

5 year old buck +
Wisconsin hunters make sure you go online and fill out the CDAC survey for your area. The public comment period is now open. They might not listen but it’s worth a try to give them your opinion on this years purposed antlerless numbers.

Yep, I submitted mine earlier today. Other than attendance issues early on from the board members, problem has since been taken care of, I'm satisfied with my county's CDAC. They've done a good job.

I submitted mine. Thanks for the reminder!

Did it last night

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

The survey results are posted online along with the submitted public comments for each county. My county cdac recommended doubling the amount of antlerless tags even tho we are northern forest with a 3 yr goal of increase. Reading the results it looks like over 90% of respondents think this is way too high and a bad idea. It will be interesting to see with all this snow and these results if the committee stays with their recommendation or they listen to the public. I don’t have high hopes unfortunately.

After reading many of the comments from "respondents" in our unit, I can see why the DNR disregards public input.

When you haven't seen or taken a deer in 5 years, one might question your abilities as a hunter as opposed to giving merits to your observations ... :emoji_wink:

The survey results are posted online along with the submitted public comments for each county. My county cdac recommended doubling the amount of antlerless tags even tho we are northern forest with a 3 yr goal of increase. Reading the results it looks like over 90% of respondents think this is way too high and a bad idea. It will be interesting to see with all this snow and these results if the committee stays with their recommendation or they listen to the public. I don’t have high hopes unfortunately.
I hope your cdac listens and lowers their recommended quota. In fact it would probably wise for many of the cdac's to adjust their recommended quotas after the weather we've been dealt with since they made their preliminary recommendations.