Whitetail Crabs shipping box

White Oak

5 year old buck +
I have to say Whitetail Crabs uses the largest box I've ever seen for shipping trees , 83 Inches !. I ordered 1 Liberty Apple , 2 Enterprise Apples , 1 Crossbow crab and 2 Rut Rage pears. The trees arrived late Friday.... I just took them out of the box today to make sure the roots were moist and add a little more water. I'll take add some pictures of the trees tomorrow after I plant them.

Attachments

• 100_1952 (2).JPG
    100_1952 (2).JPG
    628.8 KB · Views: 44
Shipping is pricey with them. Best to order a bunch of trees. Great trees though.

Shipping is pricey with them. Best to order a bunch of trees. Great trees though.
Yeah I reckon because the box is 11x11x83 . My tree plot is just about full....so I'll only be placing one or two more orders from Whitetail crabs or Blue Hill.

Yeah I reckon because the box is 11x11x83 . My tree plot is just about full....so I'll only be placing one or two more orders from Whitetail crabs or Blue Hill.
I’ve got probably a dozen of his trees. I ordered 11 this year from Cummins, St Lawrence and Blue Hill. Didn’t really want enough of his this year to warrant the shipping. Went for more variety this year. I’m probably done with fruit trees now. Think I’ve got close to 80.

Think he is like turkery creek 12 or 13 max in a box.

Might go with turkey creek again. Whitetail crabs has been good to me, turkey creek has more 2 legged eating varieties I am looking for. See what survves this summer. Maybe im paranoid, but already had to water twice. Think itll be a dry year in the northeast. Neighbor has a "yurt village" campground. They had to make it an offical campground, just drilled a new well., likely a 10 inch one. Hope my old well keeps up.

I always like to water get dirt settled good before I put fabric down

Whitetail crabs were put in with Fabric. Those guys went in late Nov / Early Dec. crossbow, droptime, 30-06, liberty, and enterprise. Most on B118. A few were anty, droptine and 30-06 up at camp zone 3b. Guessing Ill be at camp inlte june. Mow the place before 4th of july weekend party,

Best looking trees I’ve ever received were from them. 3006 I planted was prob 8 feet tall

Best looking trees I’ve ever received were from them. 3006 I planted was prob 8 feet tall
The jury is still out for me....My 2020 WC order the trees had burr knots , and some of bases of the trunk are twisted , and thinner than above the graft. I'm afraid that'll be a weak spot.. My 2021 order nice grafts....2023 order kinda sloppy grafts. My only comparison would be to Blue Hills trees, and out of 5 trees Blue Hills grafts all looked great , liked somebody spent some time doing it.

The jury is still out for me....My 2020 WC order the trees had burr knots , and some of bases of the trunk are twisted , and thinner than above the graft. I'm afraid that'll be a weak spot.. My 2021 order nice grafts....2023 order kinda sloppy grafts. My only comparison would be to Blue Hills trees, and out of 5 trees Blue Hills grafts all looked great , liked somebody spent some time doing it.
Great info my man

I just have to say I like the buck in your pic. Wow he's a monster.

I have three from WC coming this week, one each of the three flagship trees from them. I’ll report on how they look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't had any issues w/ NWC (Now WC) trees. 2020 planted trees from there all fruited last year. Droptine being the best grower.

I also ordered a couple dolgo and chestnut crabs from BlueHill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just have to say I like the buck in your pic. Wow he's a monster.
Thanks he's one of those high fence whitetails you can pay to hunt....I've never been to one of those places, maybe someday if I win the lottery.