What's the equivalent?

jsasker007

5 year old buck +
I'm curious what the effects of the Canada fires are on the quality of air we are forced to breath? Each day we get the smoke must be wiping out about a decades worth of forcing everyone to go green and save the planet. We should be able to bring a class action suit against Canada and everyone here gets a dollar. Damn

Just like people complaining about how bad the US is ,,, Move to the moon and you will appreciate how good the air is here ... there are more important things to be worried about :emoji_wink:

Got it. Move to the moon.

Here I thought air might be considered important.

A little rain to knock it outta the air will improve everyone's clover. I'll take Canada's carbon and put it in my savings account. No problem there.

Remember that plants require carbon dioxide to support photosynthesis which allows light energy from the sun to be converted to support plant growth. Forest fires produce carbon dioxide and are a natural part of the ecosystem.

Remember that plants require carbon dioxide to support photosynthesis which allows light energy from the sun to be converted to support plant growth. Forest fires produce carbon dioxide and are a natural part of the ecosystem.

Boom.

I read an article a few years back that fires contribute more to "supposed global warming" than any vehicle emissions...therefore I do my part and limit my backyard bonfires to just weekends! (roll eyes)

I believe Volcano's used to be the biggest contributors of Co2, launching rockets into space was a close second. That has probably flipped now that we are letting anyone with enough money do it. That information is probably outdated since I looked it up a long time ago, problem is I lack trust in the current data to even bother looking today. Probably cow farts took over #2 lol

I am bored at work so I will go into it a bit. I was obsessed with finding out the truth regarding Man Made Climate Change after a friend suggested it was all a hoax, I went in thinking MMCC was a real thing but that table turned after the Paris Accord. The news never reported much on any of what happened after but once I found out the scientists had to be sued for transparency regarding their methodology to conclude the numbers they came up with . . . I was done. The infamous Mann's Hockey Stick that the media exploded about in particular. Dr. Michael Mann tried to distance himself from the whole graph in court claiming he was only the head of the team that came up with the data. Also the email's obtained through FOIA showing those "scientists" repeatedly (in their emails) discussed ways to reduce the Medieval peirod that showed a similar spike to what was happening now, but long before humans had any chance to ruin our planet. The emails also revealed how they were discussing their cherry picking data like the tree rings in Russia to give them the information they wanted.
Do I think humans impact our planet in negative ways, absolutely. There are many easy pickings there like Fukushima that nobody talks about even when we are talking about coral reefs dying off because everything is blamed on climate change. Contamination of water sources.. absolutely! We certainly could, and should be kinder to our planet!
All this leads me to my skepticism about everything our media freaks out about. If CBS or MSNBC is throwing a fit over something I look in the other direction for the actual story.

I believe Volcano's used to be the biggest contributors of Co2, launching rockets into space was a close second. That has probably flipped now that we are letting anyone with enough money do it. That information is probably outdated since I looked it up a long time ago, problem is I lack trust in the current data to even bother looking today. Probably cow farts took over #2 lol

I am bored at work so I will go into it a bit. I was obsessed with finding out the truth regarding Man Made Climate Change after a friend suggested it was all a hoax, I went in thinking MMCC was a real thing but that table turned after the Paris Accord. The news never reported much on any of what happened after but once I found out the scientists had to be sued for transparency regarding their methodology to conclude the numbers they came up with . . . I was done. The infamous Mann's Hockey Stick that the media exploded about in particular. Dr. Michael Mann tried to distance himself from the whole graph in court claiming he was only the head of the team that came up with the data. Also the email's obtained through FOIA showing those "scientists" repeatedly (in their emails) discussed ways to reduce the Medieval peirod that showed a similar spike to what was happening now, but long before humans had any chance to ruin our planet. The emails also revealed how they were discussing their cherry picking data like the tree rings in Russia to give them the information they wanted.
Do I think humans impact our planet in negative ways, absolutely. There are many easy pickings there like Fukushima that nobody talks about even when we are talking about coral reefs dying off because everything is blamed on climate change. Contamination of water sources.. absolutely! We certainly could, and should be kinder to our planet!
All this leads me to my skepticism about everything our media freaks out about. If CBS or MSNBC is throwing a fit over something I look in the other direction for the actual story.

You must be racist then with that view (Sarcasm) ... :emoji_grin:

This doesn’t smell like a forest fire. It smells like burning garbage. I’m in Fargo today, and this stinks. I could see the co-morbid dropping dead breathing this crap.

854beae687739df0b60774b2fe91dd88.jpg

93d7fd7f45f27af475f0f4846ae0123a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ran out to run an errand. Now I wreak like burn barrel.

This doesn’t smell like a forest fire. It smells like burning garbage. I’m in Fargo today, and this stinks. I could see the co-morbid dropping dead breathing this crap.

854beae687739df0b60774b2fe91dd88.jpg

93d7fd7f45f27af475f0f4846ae0123a.jpg

If you breath that you'll probably die of covid.