What cellular cams are you buying for 2024?

PrairieShadow

5 year old buck +
Looking to add to th arsenal. Photo only as I have zero interest in videos.

I’ve used reveals since the first came out. The originals have been great but the x and 2.0s have been meh for me at best. The new 3.0 might be the ticket but I feel like each iteration has went down hill from the original.

I know a couple guys who like the moutlrie edge 2. One likes the regular edge over the pro based off battery life.

Has anyone used the cell cams from gardepro? X60pmb specifically.

I got my first Spypoint Flex. I have very poor cell signal and that camera will pull from any available tower and a friend let me borrow one and it got enough signal to use. I want to use it for security purposes too. I've had a few trespassers over the years and it'd be nice to have real time knowledge of them being there as opposed to a week or two after the fact.

I have a GardePro X50 that I recently put out after a Reveal X stopped working (after 3 years of continuous use). No complaints with the X50, it was easy to set up, provideds photos of similar quality as the Reveal, and was cheap ($34, and included the first month of photos free). It's just been out for a short time, so durability to still to be determined.

I have a GardePro X50 that I recently put out after a Reveal X stopped working (after 3 years of continuous use). No complaints with the X50, it was easy to set up, provideds photos of similar quality as the Reveal, and was cheap ($34, and included the first month of photos free). It's just been out for a short time, so durability to still to be determined.
What are the plans like for them? Are they provider specific?

Attached is a link to a summary of the plans. As it shows in addition to basic/standard/premium, an additional plan can be added for requesting HD quality photos/videos. It looks like they use a combination of AT&T, T-Mobile.

Last edited:
Switched over to Cuddeback Cuddelink in January and have been very happy. One cell plan for up to 24 cams. Great battery life. Only drawback is low res pics via cell. Have to get the card for high res pics.

Reactions: cbw
Unless one of my cells cams die I'll probably stick with the three I have. One Reveal X and two Reveal 2.0 all on solar panels.

Non-Cellular...I bought two of the GardenPro E5S for $30 each from Amazon. I've heard good things about these cameras. I'll also use an old Tasco and an old Wildgame Innovations camera.

Seven cameras on 40+ acres is overkill but I enjoy seeing the pictures.

Going to add to my 4 Cuddelinks. I dont have any black flash yet.

I’m on my maiden voyage with cell cams. I chose the Moultrie Edge, and I’m fairly happy with them. The picture quality is not what I’m used to compared to my Bushnell trail cams but I only have three with no plans to have more in the near future. I think humidity had the lend fogged on this pic IMG_4677.jpeg

I just picked up 2 more Moultrie Mobile Edge cams for a total of 4. I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to post a video from it, but YouTube down-res’d it to 360p so it is a horrible example.

I was going to post a video from it, but YouTube down-res’d it to 360p so it is a horrible example.

Are you sure that's not just when you first uploaded it? Usually it changes later and/or you can change it yourself- view at 1080 or higher depending upon the video.

Are you sure that's not just when you first uploaded it? Usually it changes later and/or you can change it yourself- view at 1080 or higher depending upon the video.

Maybe it is my Starlink connection slowing me down. I tried to force it to 720 in advanced settings and it went all blurry again. I don’t know how this will look, but when I view it on my phone downloaded directly from the Moultrie Mobile app there is enough fine detail to see the texture on this doe’s fur.

Here is the link. It has been up 2 hours, so YouTube should have processed the higher resolution.

It's at 720 for me. Looks great 👍🏻

None cams are not allowed on my property.