Website issues

b116757

5 year old buck +
The last couple days I’ve had to save my data every time I get in the sight it says my email is no good and I don’t have privileges something is wrong the administrators are hopefully aware of this issue. Anyone else having issues like this?

The last couple days I’ve had to save my data every time I get in the sight it says my email is no good and I don’t have privileges something is wrong the administrators are hopefully aware of this issue. Anyone else having issues like this?
Yes. I have to update my info every time I open the site. Bill looked into it but it Happens every time. Not that big of a deal but i do need to put in my password every time I want to post or respond to something.

Something to do with the last update. Somehow your status was changed because of an email bounce. I corrected it and hopefully that helps. I need to submit a ticket with Xenforo. We can’t be the only forum having the issue.

I am not having any issues, but what browser are you using? Try a different browser. Does it happen mobile, and with a computer?

Yes. I have to update my info every time I open the site. Bill looked into it but it Happens every time. Not that big of a deal but i do need to put in my password every time I want to post or respond to something.

Ok I’ve got this figured out I believe. It has to do with your mail server. Hotmail and any other mail server run by Microsoft sees Xenforo (the forum software developer and current host of the site) mail as spam and soft bounces it back. That causes the system to see your user state as invalid. The folks at Xenforo have been working with Microsoft to get it fixed but not having much luck.
So basically, if your subscribed to a thread and someone posts to it you normally get an email. However, because your mail server sees it as spam it is bounced back and the system thinks you don’t exist and changes your status to invalid.

We have to wait for Microsoft to fix it “or” if you have another email address that isn’t MS owned or related you could log in to your H-T account and change your email address.