All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turkey & Whitetail Bowkill

ghilliehunter

5 year old buck +
As some of you know, the factory where I work has a wildlife habitat. We are allowed to bowhunt only. A nice bonus, it's an urban deer zone also. This year I killed a 10 pointer in November and killed a great tom this morning. Both on my first attempt at spray, throw, mow food plot. Good place to work with a fantastic benefit. Another blessed season in Indiana.20171209_112020.jpg 20171108_155412.jpg

Fantastic. And a great looking plot.

Nice!

awesome! that's a good job perk!

Congrats on both!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Nice!
I do remember that perk now that you mentioned it.
Most companies wouldn't allow it. Good place to work.

Congrats! It is always a great benefit to be able to hunt on work property. We do the same on our company farms.

That is just awesome. A big congratulations to you.

Nice job GH !! What a great season. That plot looks pretty good. Those urban-fringe deer can get real big.

Not sure why I didn't see this earlier, but congrats John! You have had quite the year!! That place you work for looking for an Engineer???? hahahahah!

Thanks jbird, if we have a job post for an engineer, I'll let you know!

Thanks jbird, if we have a job post for an engineer, I'll let you know!
Oh that conversation on my end would not end well. IF, and that is a big IF, she didn't shoot me.....I would most certainly be leaving alone. Our farm has been farmed by her family since the second world war ended.....she isn't going anywhere.

If I went home right now and told her, "Hey dear, I took a job up near Lafayette, we have to sell the farm and move." She would smile and say, "Wait right there, I will be right back." She would turn and go down the hall. Then if I was REALLY smart - I would run! Because I KNOW she is going down the hall to my gun cabinet and carefully selecting something she can handle! Nope...no job is worth that. Not even a job with hunting land as a perk. We said "'til death do us part".....well....she just may make that happen a little faster than I intended if I pulled that stunt!!!

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk