TSC buck on bag deals

ruskbucks

5 year old buck +
I just stopped at TSC to see if they had any deals on hunting supplies. They have almost all seed on clearance. I bought 4 bags of Rack/ raddish crush $6.99 a bag. Listed at $16.99 a bag. I also bought a bag of winter peaz for $9.99 I think it was $23.99. They have a lot of plot spike brand, but I don't like the brassicas mixed with the clover so I didn't buy any of that.

cool. thanks for the heads up. I have one about 10 miles from here.

Tractor Supply is my go to store for everything when it comes to land management. If they only carried bulk seed, I'd never have to go anywhere else.

Bag size?

Bag size?
2# on the rack radish does a 1/4 acre . It's 70% daikon radish 30% T Raptor rape. Winter peaz 10# bag also for a 1/4 acre. Clover crush 2# for a 1/4 acre.

They have the 5# bag of throw n go extreme with radish for $6.99. I've gave it a look about six times but haven't thrown anything in the cart. I'm not sure on the radish % in that blend.

They have the 5# bag of throw n go extreme with radish for $6.99. I've gave it a look about six times but haven't thrown anything in the cart. I'm not sure on the radish % in that blend.
I seen that there. I think it was full of rye grass. I believe that is a feel good seed that will grow anywhere, I don't think the deer like it much. It just looks nice coming up, I could be wrong. I know people have bought rye grass instead of winter rye and had no usage from the deer. It does have a mix of other seed that the deer do like though.

I've used their throw and grow in the past. Back then it was about 90% rye grass. It was pretty. Never seen it eaten much. Others on here have warned about residual problems if it goes to seed.

The rye grass in that mix is why I haven't bought it, otherwise I would have bought some....I was awfully tempted but I never caved in.:)

No ryegrass in your seed mixes no matter how cheap they are. They will get minimal use and can be hard to get rid of if they go to seed.