Trump Assassination attempt #1

Man, I was going to comment about the Secret Service agents and how quickly they rushed the stage and surrounded Trump while shots were still being fired completely putting their lives on the line with no regard to their personal safety.....but it sounds like half of you already have this chalked up to an insider job and the sec. service was actually complicit, so I won't make that comment else I open up a shitstorm. LOL.
Just because it might have been an inside job doesn’t mean the entire secret service was in on it.

So I saw the interview with the guy who claimed to see the shooter crawl up the roof with a rifle. He said he was with a group of people. Why wasn't there one of them who took pis or videos of this? I bet they all just left there phones at home.
They did. I saw it, you could hear them screaming, there is a guy with a rifle

They did. I saw it, you could hear them screaming, there is a guy with a rifle
But no one took a video or pic of that? The guy kept pointing to the building but why didn't the camera swing around to where he was pointing. Seamed like a staged interview to me.

I have heard many experts say that it was very foolish to have Kennedy's driving route to be in such an uncontrolled area. So why have a rally with so many outside shooting opportunities, the area seemed to have many vantage points that could have been avoidable by choosing a different venue. Maybe the Secret Service should have been able take out the assassin faster but what if it had been 4 shooters on 4 different buildings? This I blame on secret service for allowing this location unless they said no and someone over ruled them then that is a whole new issue. I mean if it is my job to protect a person then I first would keep them in protectable place.

But no one took a video or pic of that? The guy kept pointing to the building but why didn't the camera swing around to where he was pointing. Seamed like a staged interview to me.
I spoke to soon. Here's a video link.

Secret service failed I wouldn't expect anything else from a government organization .How hard is it to put protection on 10 roof tops?

Attachments

• 095feee0-41db-11ef-b74c-bb483a802c97.png.png
    095feee0-41db-11ef-b74c-bb483a802c97.png.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 29
The more I think about it, the more puzzling this is. So this 20 year old mastermind a plan to strategically place himself on a rooftop with a clean line of sight 130 yards away from the former president of the United States who has full ss protection amongst other police protections. I’ve read there’s 6 rooftops in the range of the stage. How many had a clear line sight? Even if it’s all of them that’s 6 people patrolling them. Not to mention this kid was confident enough to bring a rifle to a rally area, climb a roof, lay prone, and fire off multiple shots all without being seen by the “best of the best”? I’m starting to go down the conspiracy rabbit trail.

The more I think about it, the more puzzling this is. So this 20 year old mastermind a plan to strategically place himself on a rooftop with a clean line of sight 130 yards away from the former president of the United States who has full ss protection amongst other police protections. I’ve read there’s 6 rooftops in the range of the stage. How many had a clear line sight? Even if it’s all of them that’s 6 people patrolling them. Not to mention this kid was confident enough to bring a rifle to a rally area, climb a roof, lay prone, and fire off multiple shots all without being seen by the “best of the best”? I’m starting to go down the conspiracy rabbit trail.
Doesn't add up, does it?

I think Captain Obvious would be all over this.

So I know someone who went to school with the shooter. I was told he went full remote after Covid. This person only knew of him. Didn’t talk to him. Skies over bethel park were shut down. Police and bomb squad were at shooters house.

That poor lady screaming in the background just watched her husbands head get blown off😢

What do we know and what don’t we know?

I’d like to hear the radio chatter from those guys on the roof that had the shooter scoped for a full 42 seconds before he started shooting.

I’d like to hear the testimony of the people on the ground that saw this guy for minutes getting into position. Surely someone got their phone out to capture this guy getting set up. We’re hard wired to record everything. Have those phones been seized?

I’d also like to see the computer records and prescription drugs of the shooter. Given pharma sponsors 80% of the ad space on news networks, the odds of that are zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t usually contribute to political campaigns. But this morning I set myself up to make twice-monthly donations for the rest of the cycle.

I would walk barefoot across flaming glass to vote for him.

The only people these days we know for sure aren’t DEI hires are white men….because they were hired before this husk of a nation went to shit.

From the video I agree the counter snipers behind trump didn't shoot, but flinched and took cover not returning fire. I could be wrong though.