Trump Assassination attempt #1

Yeah I'm sure he was hearing voices in his head.

2fd5cece1d361064adcdce94e0477688.jpg

395656294f358c9c12414f77a3a25d8a.jpg

ff002c4b2d0dbb2579f17fc796f43db5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes like “scale that building over there” take a deep breath and let it out now squeeze the trigger oh shit you missed fire fire fire” you mean those voices from his handler?

Distance is being reported as 130 yards. So lucky he missed!

Not far at all . I can’t believe it, but my friends and I did talk about this, that they’d try to take him out.

If I where Trump I’d likely be hiring private security to replace the SS at best they are incompetent at worst they where complicit.

Well here’s the deal. “We” all look at 130 yards as a chip shot. But a dude with a bun that’s scared as hell??

I’m personally waiting for the facts. Hopefully the facts are not covered up.

Well here’s the deal. “We” all look at 130 yards as a chip shot. But a dude with a bun that’s scared as hell??

I’m personally waiting for the facts. Hopefully the facts are not covered up.

Consider me pessimistic on that

Man, I was going to comment about the Secret Service agents and how quickly they rushed the stage and surrounded Trump while shots were still being fired completely putting their lives on the line with no regard to their personal safety.....but it sounds like half of you already have this chalked up to an insider job and the sec. service was actually complicit, so I won't make that comment else I open up a shitstorm. LOL.

What do they give Trump the bottom of the barrel secret service? Any soldier from any branch of service would have stopped that way before it happened.

The shooter was twenty years old…so he was 12 when Trump got elected and has heard nothing but DNC and MSM hate for Trump his whole life, nothing but a pawn in a hate crime DNC Ponzi scheme.

The DC machine has done nothing but slander and persecute him from the very start...Trump scares the crap out of them exposing their corrupt swamp ways manipulating the media and taking grafts and payoffs from special interest groups while they all get rich duping the average tax payers. And DC has probably been this way for a long, long time, both sides about corrupt as the other pulling shenanigans left and right getting wealthy at the trough.

The USA is just as corrupt as any third world country right now we are just better at the cover up. Trump rocks the boat and exposes them…with all his faults and narcissism he is still a true leader and knows what needs done to straighten things back out to tolerable again.

Explain something to me. They were able to kill the shooter who was visible on a roof after he shot at Trump. Why couldn’t they kill him before he shot? I smell a rat.
That was the plan, he missed.

So I saw the interview with the guy who claimed to see the shooter crawl up the roof with a rifle. He said he was with a group of people. Why wasn't there one of them who took pis or videos of this? I bet they all just left there phones at home.