Tree Order from Tree Pro?

Victor Van Meter

5 year old buck +
Just curious if anyone has ordered any trees from TreePro? I am looking at their hybrid Chestnuts and was wanting any feedback from anybody who has dealt with them before. Thanks.

VV

Didn't know they sold trees,have bought a bunch of tubes from them

I’ve bought idk maybe 600-800 tree pro tubes and a few of those Chestnut trees 1/2 dozen or something they are ok trees no complaints. The chestnuts I received from Wildlife group the AU Buck seedlings where ran through a root pruning system and had very impressive root systems. But the Tree Pro Chestnuts have done fine for me I will say nothing bad about them.

Thanks for the info guys.

I bought some trees from them last year. I ordered the wildlife pear and dolgo crabapples. The dolgos did not do well at all, but that may be a consequence of where I planted them. The wildlife pears grew like 3 feet in the first growing season in a miracle tube.
I'd recommend just direct seeding chestnuts first thing in the spring if you can still get your hands on the nuts. I've found them to be a remarkably easy tree to grow. There are a few other threads from the winter in where to source seeds.

Anyone try their black walnut trees?

Tree Pro bought Morse Nursery and has been operating it the last few years. You don't have to look far to find a tremendous amount of negative experiences, including my own.

Tree Pro bought Morse Nursery and has been operating it the last few years. You don't have to look far to find a tremendous amount of negative experiences, including my own.
I didn’t know this good info they better bring in some new nursery men to get things right or they will have the same fate.

I'm not a repeat customer - one time buyer only. But I will say this - the Nova Scotia crab and the Morse hybrid pear I bought back in 2013 have done well for us. Not so the other 2 tree varieties I got from Morse. I have no idea about the quality / varieties of stock they have now since Tree Pro bought out Morse.

Both the N.S. crab and the hybrid pear have grown into NICE trees. If Tree Pro carries either of those varieties - they might be worth a look ??

Thanks for that info.

For those that don't know. There was a recall on the Tree Pro split tree tubes last year. Those bought in 2022. Some fell apart in weeks others in a couple of months. They replaced all of mine free of charge. This was the first time I had tried the split ones. I always liked the Miracle Tube before.

For those that don't know. There was a recall on the Tree Pro split tree tubes last year. Those bought in 2022. Some fell apart in weeks others in a couple of months. They replaced all of mine free of charge. This was the first time I had tried the split ones. I always liked the Miracle Tube before.
The miracle tubes are definitely the way to go. I am hoping they will honor a recall for the tree pro tubes I bought last year. I think they came with the trees I ordered.

I prefer the tree pro tubes over the miracle tubes easier to maintain the trees particularly when they start branching out the top. I started with miracle tubes but only buy the Pro tubes now.

Welp, procrastination is going to burn me this year. I called and they are backordered for both pro tubes and miracle tubes. It is going to be 3-4 weeks before they have any back in stock. Just thought I would warn anyone else that was planning on ordering some tubes for this growing season.