Trailcam pics

Did you have any other mature bucks there? That shed one is certainly mature. I’d bet it’s him.

Did you have any other mature bucks there? That shed one is certainly mature. I’d bet it’s him.

A couple 4 year olds. I don’t think they were quite that big. I am waiting to see if they show up still packing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple 4 year olds. I don’t think they were quite that big. I am waiting to see if they show up still packing.

All of which just showed up still packing. I think it was him.
22fbbce01eef63a7fbd605edb79eae9c.jpeg

Positive ID. Blind left eye. Pedicle on the left side of his forehead. I’m going to have to pick a decent day this week to go in midday and poke around on our place. I’ll try and figure out his route the best I can. I know where he beds on the neighbors and obviously where he eats at least for a bit every night. I would say the total area where he likely shed is 60% where I can go and 40% where I can’t.
6212c59ab3fb9375629621b5602afe2e.jpeg

Wont hurt to go at least glass the area

I found the right side of the NT buck from last year today.I bet I have been by it 10 times since last year. Still have 30% carrying both sides
I wasn't sure if you remembered we have a thread where you can post pics of giant non-typical sheds so we don't have to wonder what it looks like... 😉🤣

I got a picture of a buck with antlers this morning as well. Haven't seen any other antlered bucks in quite some time now.

First one in a long time. Hanging on for dear (deer?) life!
52f55f76519edaf5ea4b9f2313d0f65e.jpeg

Looks like some already growing new ones

Lame legged yote at my small wildlife pond and big bodied buck

I used to get that Canadian magazine Big Buck all thru the 90's. Recall one article about the consecutive years of one particular buck's sheds they kept finding. He'd drop in mid April every year.